Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname [BF-G][MG]El-Bartosµ™ツ and real name is Sascha.
- Your age 14

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) STEAM_0:1:46687214

- Your general online times and your timezone
I am available during the week from 14 to 22 clock . And on the weekend from 13 until 2:00 clock.
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I want to be on the dm_duel_v1_panda Administartor and to the second ask: Yes, i would.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) Yes i got an functional microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I got some experience as Admin and Moderator on some GMod Server.
I 'm an old experienced admin could you say.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? No, but i can learn. :3

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because I am very nice and I have very much experience as Admin . I also want to help players or new players to learn the game perfectly .

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would first go to the sample gently ran because I did not want to stand out equally bad when I moderate the server . If one would commit a penalty , I would kick him first and then I'll ban him.

(Sry for some mistakes in the Application. Im very good in english (bcause im German) and im learning some words in the School)

-El-Bartos

So who gave you permission to apply?

If you had actually read the "How to apply" thread, you would know that the minimum age for applying is 15.

Applicants that are under 15 may ask for a permission to apply if they think they're mature enough and qualified for the job.

Last edited:
I just asked the Killermen and he said, that the minimum is 13.

I asked that for killermen, and he said that u never asked any permissions to apply, u only asked how to become admin on panda. Also he mentioned about that u should read (if u have any permission to apply) "how to do application".

• Friendly
Reactions: Kevin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread