Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercurial

Name: H4unter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42980911

Online times: Most days, usually between 15:00 and 22:00.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but I rarely use it in-game.

Previous experience as an Admin or Moderator: No experience.

Which of our servers do you usually play on?: I usually play on 2Fort and Jump.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works: I have no experience with SourceMod. However, I can be able to learn it.

Why should we choose you to be a part of our team?: I appreciate and obey the rules to their fullest extent. If players are breaking rules, I will try to remind them about the rule they are breaking and the punishment for breaking it. I consider myself to be fairly active on your servers. I also enjoy playing on them and enjoy the community, so it would be my pleasure to help out.

What will you do as an admin?: Making the servers a tolerable and friendly experience for all players would be the number one priority. If people want to ruin the majority's experience by being troublemakers then they should be punished. If accepted, I shall ask other admins for guidance on punishment dependent on the scenario.

Guidelines for punishments:
  • Mic/chat spam - warning => mute/gag => longer mute/gag if they continue to disobey.
  • Spawn camping - warning => slay (final warning) => kick => ban
  • Hacking and cheating - banned without question
  • Exploiting/glitching - warning => slay => kick => ban
  • Harassment - I would say this is very dependent given the situation. Personally, I cannot stand racism so that would be an instant kick or ban. Homophobia and sexism would also be punished in the same fashion as racism. If it is general harassment I would warn them, kick them if they don't listen, and then ban them if they still wouldn't listen.
I look forward to hearing back from you guys.

I don't know if we need someone for 2Fort, but damn that's a very good app you've got there.

Dammet, this app is perfect . Sadly we dont need admins for 2fort, i quess so :/

I mentioned that I play on the Jump server quite often. I also, for whatever reason, didn't point out that I play A LOT of Deathrun.

However, I can fully understand that you don't need anyone at the minute.

Very good application indeed, but you're still new around here, and I doubt that you know all the rules, when you started playing here 2 days ago. (Or just registered your forum account 2 days ago)

Anyways, when you've been playing here for a little while longer, I believe you have a good chance.

I play A LOT of Deathrun.
You never play Deathrun at this community and total you have 11h and 32min (2Fort+Jump+MGE) playtime at this community [I have this playtime in 2-3 days :D] ... So... This your playtime is really not "A LOT" :D

To be fair he didn't say that he has played a lot of Deathrun on our server, he just said he's played it ¯\/(^_^)\/¯

Well there isn't much else I can say, so I will try to increase my activity on your servers. :]

Reactions: jannyR
Well, at least you should be more active before applying, also make sure that you know all the rules correctly.

14 min total playtime on our servers this month, thats really low. How come u are inactive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread