Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: Herso

Steam ID: (New one) U:1:78242269
(Old) STEAM_0:1:39121134

Online Times:
I'm usually online at 10 AM - 6 PM for 3 more week, then 14 PM - about 8 PM.

Do you have an Microphone?:
Yes I fixed it. And ready to use.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:
I'm moderator at the Viking Community for 7 months, and I was admin on some CS:Source servers.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:
Mostly at the Duel server, and I often play on the Hidden,Freak Fortress,2Fort and Class warfare.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?:
Yes I do, and know many command. I play'd all SourceMod game with using console.

Why should we choose you?:
I can be an active part of the community, I have a youtube channel so I can advertise these cool servers :) and I'd like to help this awesome community by protecting the servers and make sure ppl can have fun c:

What will you do as Admin?:
When someone do something wrong I gonna give him/her a warning for first time, then Gag/Mute or kick, if he/she still do it I have to ban him/her for about 30 min. I give hackers perma ban for the first time.

Uhm.. so yea.
This is my Second Application with some fixes.

Ik last time I was on panda servers was late, but I had much thing to do: school start(I started much later then my classmates for some reason..), casual work, and last vacation. I know it looks really much in 1 month but it happend and when I played on my Laptop not always on tf2 + I had to visit the original community where I'm part of the Staff. (If this apply get accepted I'll pay the same attention to this one.)

*The Ban I get was talked through with Electroid.
I was giving an IP to my friend to join me and did not meant to be advertisment becouse I did not said nothing like "Join today" "Best Server" , so I'm really sorry about that..

So yeah..I think that's all.
I only ask for a chance.

Thank you
-Herso

In my opinion u are not active enough. So -1
Duel: here
Freak fortress : here

We need more opinions on this, so feel free tell your opinion about him/her if ur admin or have played with him/her before.

Name/Nickname: Herso
Mostly at the Duel server, and I often play on the Hidden,Freak Fortress,2Fort and Class warfare.

Class Warfare;
Last Connect: 16 Sep 2014 23:29:41 (Total: 12 Connects)
Connection Time: 04:14:39 hours
prog_col_140_4_12978_9462e906c7dd764bcac1b93076497f24d82f34ab.png

Freak Fortress;
Last Connect: 2 Nov 2014 13:42:56 (Total: 33 Connects)
Connection Time: 16:34:45 hours
prog_col_140_85_12978_c1c60ca298e7c028bc915b29401c361cbf4ae07b.png

2Fort;
Last Connect: 29 Sep 2014 12:00:39 (Total: 5 Connects)
Connection Time: 04:04:19 hours

The Hidden;
Last Connect: 22 Sep 2014 13:15:05 (Total: 23 Connects)
Connection Time: 11:30:31 hours

Now, your playtime isn't very impressive, nor is the ''Why should we choose you?''
And also, you're rarely using the chat, which is only a -, in my opinion.
Sorry, just not active enough. -1.

And also, you're rarely using the chat, which is only a -, in my opinion.
How is that negative in any way lol.

You seem at least a bit dedicated, since you reapplied after that wrongly dished out ban. However, playtime is kind of important and since you haven't even connected to the server where you're most active on in 6 days, I doubt you're dedicated enough.

How is that negative in any way lol.

You seem at least a bit dedicated, since you reapplied after that wrongly dished out ban. However, playtime is kind of important and since you haven't even connected to the server where you're most active on in 6 days, I doubt you're dedicated enough.

Look, I'm not saying it is a bad thing overall, only saying it's a bad thing if you ask me. I'm not saying what I say is correct. I just find it bad, when you don't use the chat. I think the chat is an important thing, if you're an admin. You need to be able to communicate with people correctly, which you might not be, if you're not even using the chat.

Look, I'm not saying it is a bad thing overall, only saying it's a bad thing if you ask me. I'm not saying what I say is correct. I just find it bad, when you don't use the chat. I think the chat is an important thing, if you're an admin. You need to be able to communicate with people correctly, which you might not be, if you're not even using the chat.
"A wise man speaks only when words are needed."

I think you can close this.

[RoD]-zJaniGT-: man
[RoD]-zJaniGT-: you totally forget about panda community?
ʜerso: i gave up with panda community..
[RoD]-zJaniGT-: ohh
ʜerso: I wasted too much energy on being admin at there
ʜerso: and i didnt find "delete account" button xd

Heres the pic: http://puu.sh/cMuGz/e3b794b4e2.png

Declined due to inactivity and having no further intrest in becoming admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread