Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Matty

The server/s you would like to apply for: Saxton Hale - 193.192.59.191:27055

Your Name/Nickname: Matt

Your Age: I'm 18 (September 96)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49633606

Your Online times and your time zone: I'm usually online at around 3:00pm to around 1:00am. Varying on my timetable at college and the amount of work I may have been set. Weekends are tough to tell as I am mostly out every Saturday and Friday night. Sunday's are usually free and I therefore should be on around 12:00pm to 12:00am. I live in the United Kingdom (Wales to be exact) so my time zone is BST (British Summer Time) going on to GMT soon.

Do you have a microphone and do you intend to use it to communicate with the players: Yes i own a microphone and i often use it to communicate with players. Mostly to pass on information.

Do you have any previous administrative experience: I was an admin on a Modern Warfare 3 server a couple of years back serving the role of keeping everything running smoothly. I have also been a Staff member/Admin on a minecraft server. I had this position since around 2010 to present time. I however no longer visit that server very often, but still help out with forum work and occasional testing to do with that server.

What are the Panda Community servers you are most frequently on: Saxton Hale (Ranked 30-ish there, with over 10 days playtime)

Do you have any experience in administrating with SourceMod: I have had some previous experience but did not prove very successful. However, I do understand the basics of it.. and I'm willing to learn how to use it properly if it's necessary.

Why would you be a good staff member: I'm a mature person and take rule breaking very seriously. I tend to help out players without a second thought, simply because I enjoy doing so. I am just and fair to other players. I'm a friendly and peaceful guy and take the game lightly. I understand the importance of following the rules and know exactly when the line has been crossed.

A brief description on how you deal with the various offences: I have always hated racism and never took it as something that can be accepted in society. The first time I would warn the player, telling him a continuation of this type of behaviour will not be tolerated and if repeated he/she shall be punished. The second time I will repeat the warning and advice the player to listen. If this type of behaviour continues I would kick the player out of the server and see if it continues upon his/her return. If this does continue I would Temporarily ban the server for a 120 minutes (2 Hours). Excessive swearing would also suffer the same consequences.
Any Hacking would lead to a permanent ban without a warning.
Advertising other communities would lead to a 120 min mute. If continued after the time, the player would be temporarily banned for a day.
I've always hated teaming and do it think it should be accepted, therefore the player teaming (hale) would get a single warning to stop, if not done so, I would simply kick him out of the server. Same applied to Camping Hales.
Spam in voice chat would get a single warning before being muted for a 120 minutes (2 Hours)
Players not using trade chat (/t) would be warned 3 times before being kicked out. If continued after the kick, I would temporarily ban the player for 60 minutes (1 Hour).
Disrespecting players/admins would lead to 2 warning with the third being a kick. Leading to a temporarily 120 minute ban from the server if still going on.
None English in voice chat would be muted for 60 minutes (1 hour) after the first warning.

Kinda got carried away with the "Brief Description"!... Oops haha. Anyway, Thank You for your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: DooNis
I see no lack of grammar, (and dont worry about the brief description, it looks good!) and you appear to be a very active player on our community. I haven't met you at all, so I can't really say anything. But I would really like to see your skills.

And by the way, Nice to finally meet you.

+1
(if noone else has an objection against it)

• Agree
Reactions: jannyR
Thank You for your vote! Highly appreciated. It's nice to meet you too, would really enjoy playing alongside you! :)

The application is good mostly, the structure in the policies section could have been clearer but overall the content is good.

With camping and teaming Hales, I tend to timebomb them after a warning. Do they move their ass I undo the timebomb, do they keep camping or teaming then they die after the 10 seconds have passed. Usually works quite well.

I don't remember much of you in the server, though. I guess you never stood out to me that much.

Thank You for your feedback!
That sounds like a fair and just idea! Will use this for sure if i get the position, thanks!
Just a question when will the final decision take place? :)

I'm going to try my best to get as many applications sorted out as I can but it is difficult when not many people are commenting. It's hard to say, so I'm just going to be annoying by saying that it will be as soon as possible.

Oh don't worry about it, you have a lot on your plate sorting and going through all the applications so whatever you guys decide i will respect. Was simply asking out of pure interest :) Thank you for getting back to me right away!

I know him. A friendly guy. And I never saw any problem with him. (And is awesome player in hale server, he is very good:D)
I think he would do very well.
+1

Reactions: Sir Matty
This guy is amazing. He is active. Friendly. Doesn't rage. Helps people out. He is very good at playing VSH. No problems with this guy. I think he should get a position or a trial.
+1 Matty Boyyyy:brohug:

Well, indeed the application looks very good, but your chatlogs isn't very convincing.
I mostly see provoking behavior.
29 Oct 2014 16:58:35 rage lil calypso.. rage
29 Oct 2014 16:58:10 you got disp dude.
29 Oct 2014 16:57:52 he's getting recked and can't handle it
29 Oct 2014 17:21:03 you mad son
29 Oct 2014 18:35:38 if you don't wanna die don't play kid
29 Oct 2014 15:24:11 d12 wtf are you doing?

And, ghosting.
28 Oct 2014 22:56:28 he's at spawn dude
But yeah. I'm neutral.

These were actually comments pointed at players who were swearing and breaking rules but sure I see where you're coming from.

Another Matt as admin? :eek::yay: Nooooo!

I joke. Nice application, nice grammar. Good job +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread