Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackNotSus

Username
Drunk Asian Man, I used to be known as Real Asian Man and or Mythical Tier Black Man

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:203587089
Your age
currently 17

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
I've been playing mostly us jailbreak for 146:14:59 hours I spent 1:00:39 hours in a 2fort server, and I spent 3:11:46 hours in 17# jailbreak

Link to your Sourcebans record

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
No one really gave me permission

Server to are applying for
I'm mostly applying for jailbreak servers

General online times & time zone
Time zone in the Philippines (GMT+8)
I generally go online every non-holiday weekdays at 1 or 2pm to 4-5 pm, sometimes I play early, earliest I go online is 9am

Do you have a working microphone?
Yes, sometimes people notice me for my voice impersonations, like Steven He impersonations

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
None

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
I'll be honest here, I know I'm not the best choice, I know I tend to be wrong at many times, but the people in the servers I play in, they have to deal with a few hackers or mass freekillers, which makes us sick of it. I know being an admin is like carrying the world on your shoulders but I will try to do my best, I would mostly handle the rule breakers of jailbreak, including myself. Everyone needs the right punishment, but everyone should also enjoy playing their games without having hackers or massfreekillers ruining it, I know this probably wont be accepted, but you could give me chance, accepted or not, I just hope that someone that is an admin has the same gametime as me, so at least some of us jailbreak players can enjoy what we do in peace.

• Indifferent
Reactions: An0n
As of right now we are currently not looking for any jailbreak admins, your application is invalid without permission from a full admin.

Please see this link for available positions.

Reactions: BlackNotSus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread