Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server/s you would like to apply for: war3

Your Name/Nickname: Mr.Jackie

Your Age: 15

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65727741

Your Online times and your timezone: I am online from 8 AM to probly 10PM and im online evry day

Do you have a microphone and do you intend to use it to communicate with the players: Yes

Do you have any previous administrative experience: Yes , i was admin on one Cs 1.6 server but then i uninstaled cs

What are the Panda Community servers you are most frequently on: only war 3 and sometimes on saxton hale

Do you have any experience in administrating with SourceMod: no.

Why would you be a good staff member: Because I am experienced at your servers, so i know the rules and i know what i can and what i cant do

A brief description on how you deal with the various offences:
Hack: perma ban ....
Voice spamming : first warning , second warning , kick , ban
Racism : Probly ban for 7 days
Braking the rules: 1.warning , 2,warning, slay , kick , ban , perma ban
Other languages in voice chat : tell him to only english ,if it will not work mute him
Spawncamping: Tell them to not spawn camp , if not slay , if still not : ban for 30 mins

PS: sorry for my english

The server/s you would like to apply for: war3

Your Name/Nickname: Mr.Jackie

Your Age: 15

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65727741

Your Online times and your timezone: I am online from 8 AM to probly 10PM and im online evry day

Do you have a microphone and do you intend to use it to communicate with the players: Yes

Do you have any previous administrative experience: Yes , i was admin on one Cs 1.6 server but then i uninstaled cs

What are the Panda Community servers you are most frequently on: only war 3 and sometimes on saxton hale

Do you have any experience in administrating with SourceMod: no.

Why would you be a good staff member: Because I am experienced at your servers, so i know the rules and i know what i can and what i cant do

A brief description on how you deal with the various offences:
Hack: perma ban ....
Voice spamming : first warning , second warning , kick , ban
Racism : Probly ban for 10 H
Braking the rules: 1.warning , 2,warning, slay , kick , ban , perma ban
Other languages in voice chat : tell him to only english ,if it will not work mute him
Spawncamping: Tell them to not spawn camp , if not slay , if still not : ban for 30 mins

PS: sorry for my english

Declined for no feedback, seeming inactivity, and shallow app.
Feel free to re-apply in a month if you so wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread