Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyrian

My name:
Hello i'm Wyrian, also know as Jelle( real name) . And I'm from the Netherlands. First I need to inform you I have dyslexia. Which means it can be possible I make mistakes in my English.

I am 16 years old. 26th of may I turn 17.

my steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:79243949

Online Times:
around 13:00 to 18:00 (this is centeral time so not my real time)

Microphone:
I have a mic.

Previous admin experience:
I don't have any other experiece with being an admin. But there has to be a first time.

what Server:
I can almost always be found on Panda Mario Kart. That's why i would love to be admin on there.

SourceMod:
I know the real basics of Source mod. But i have to admit that I'm not experienced with that.

Why should we choose you:
The thing is I'm almost always online in PmK and most people know me ( I'm from when clockwork was still a admin). I would love to help the people on there to get the best experience.

What will you do as Admin:
I would make sure that there is not to much swearing. If they are spawncamping i would give them a warning ofcourse and when they continue I will kick them with a valid reason and I will explain the reason to them. I will make sure that the voice chat will only be used in English and when they don't, I will give them a warning.

After word:
I hope I'll make a chance in the decission you will make.
but until then, May the almighty panda be with you.
greetings Wyrian

Last edited:
Please edit your post with the complete template, that includes the questions, and then format it nicely for readability.

Please edit your post with the complete template, that includes the questions, and then format it nicely for readability.
i shall do that

The Mario Kart admins have decided that only one more Mario Kart admin was needed and they have assigned one; I have been asked to decline all others.

Perhaps you can try later if you feel like there are not enough active admins. Please talk it over with DwarfSkiffa and Jarza before you do so, to make sure that you won't just make an application that they do not deem needed in the first place.

Additionally, make sure that you have them (and the new admin) in your friends list so that you can always contact them in case of trouble. That will also help.

ok. thanks for letting me know. i hope killermen will be an awsome admin ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread