Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
InGAME name: Le Captain R4g3 MAX[GER]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85793450

Online times: Im online at the most days on the evening and on some days all over the day

Microphone: yea i have one and i can use it

Experience: No i never was admin or something before

Servers: The most time i play on Saxton Hale and Freak Fortress sometimes on War3source and trade

SourceMod: I know a little bit about it and if i get admin i will learn everything about it.

Why me: Im a lot ingame and if im ingame you can write with me to ever time. I will do my Job as good as i can because i love the panda servers.

i think i would permanently ban hackers and racists. I would kill/kick teamers and friendly or afk players or hales.
Hopefully choose me.
thanks

Permabanning racism is not cool yo.

• Creative
Reactions: Shai
Are you going to permanently ban everyone who uses the N word?

I red and I think he is a smart guy and he can,
I'm not an admin but it was kind of fun to read this (My opinion only)
That was a pretty useless post. Off topic and not a single ounce of relevance. Please refrain from posting on applications just so you can raise your post count.

Well said Evo. I was about to get the shotgun.

• Funny
Reactions: stalker455655
I red and I think he is a smart guy and he can,
I'm not an admin but it was kind of fun to read this (My opinion only)

First off, if you want to write in this thread write something about the player.Admins dont have fun reading this,this is a really important task to do.

About my admin app, Solid PMed me I'm to young, Kind of agree with me
lol

Also there is no age limit, so you can be as old as you want as long as you are mature.

Your application does not comply with our template. Rejected as invalid.

How does it not? Come on, it doesn't have to be 100% the way I have it in the example. He followed it, the only thing he didn't do is list what the last question was. It doesn't look great but there is no problem in it either. Now you're just nitpicking.

Max, you may ignore the rule of not applying again in a month and apply again whenever because this was just a one-man decision. Do make sure to be more elaborate in your next application, this one is too short and not detailed enough.

• Agree
Reactions: stalker455655
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread