Invalid Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irony_

My Steamname is Irony_. I am 15 years old and my Steam ID is:

STEAM_0:0:53068168

I am online almost every day from 1-4 hours a day. I have a microphone, but I am not a common user of it. I have no previous experience being an Admin or a mod, but I would really want to get some.
I mostly play in Panda-mariokart because there is no timer or control points and it is just for having fun.
I have almost no experience with SourceMod, but i really want to learn more about it. I play actively almost every day and especially on weekends. i am a fair player and i don't talk bad about other players on the server.
I am a really good English speaker and i have some ideas to make the map better for everyone. I have reported a couple problems to the admins but they have not reacted to it in any way. I would promise to be a proper and fair Admin, but also give advise to players who are doing something wrong or talking irresponsibly/swearing. I would also kick/ban all players for micspamming, insulting another player(s) and cheating, like using a bot for instance.
I may not be the best applier yet, but I would really like to try and get at least some kind of experiment from being an Admin.

Last edited:
Please use the proper template or I see myself forced to close this as invalid.

Well he answered the questions.Can you edit this so we can see the questions eg:What is your name: blab blab you got me?

Well he answered the questions.Can you edit this so we can see the questions eg:What is your name: blab blab you got me?
No, it's not my job to make his application acceptable.

I do not understand what you mean with a proper template. I just made an account here to do the application.

I do not understand what you mean with a proper template. I just made an account here to do the application.
Did you even read the "How To Application - !! READ BEFORE POSTING !!" thread before making this app?

Edit your post with the proper formatting.

• Agree
Reactions: stalker455655
How on earth did you manage to not follow simple instructions and make it look even worse!?

Rejected as invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread