Status
Not open for further replies.

Shai

Hello, these is my admin application:

Name: Shai • Yolo
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:96067577

Online times:
I get home late sometimes and sometimes I get home just in time to play (Between: 1:40 to 2:30)
Do I have Microphone: Yes, I use it as well
Previous experience: I never was admin on TF2 but I was admin on other games, Roblox, Minecraft and more, I know what is the admin role and I know how and when to use the right commands to the situation.

Servers I play: I usually play your deathrun server now that I found it, I am planning to visit your other servers when I'll get time for that, *Almost all the servers are full*

SourceMod: Sorry, I don't know how SourceMod works, I want to learn it when I'll be an admin and I'll be allowed to use commands on the servers

Choose me: I do have experience from being admin in other games so I know what admin need to do, and when admin need to come, Also I know what are the good and the bad situations that can come to evry single admin and I know how to deal with them

Situation: A player is starting to spam the chat. What to do: Mute the player, the player won't be allowed to spam the chat.*

Work: I don't like punishments thats why I do 3 warnings before like other admins do,
I take this
job/work seriously and I don't use this job/work just for fun, Banning and kicking are the last thing I want to do when a player starts to annoy others / do something that admin said is not allowed. People who will get banned need to make an appel and send that to the website and only admins/owners can apply this. Sometime I get home late but still I enter the server and play, *Map that I won't play in: dr_horrors*.

Situations that can be bad:

Spam - You already saw

AFK - I'll move the person to the Spectate team

Hacking: Ban for 60 minutes without any warnings.

Auto win: Thats not a really bad situation but the players don't get a chance to play so, I'll check who is the player and I'll msg to him: "Do not leave the blue team"

So I hope you'll get this applocation and I'll become an admin in this beautifull group.

Shai • Yolo

Last edited:
I'm sceard, cause, you know...

Admins are watching this and...
Well you understand me

Yhea Ok, My mistake I just forgot to say that I per ban after couple of times

For me evryone have a second chance
Even when hacking.

Man Evrytime I do F5
It's becomming more and more scary
The amount of admins that watch this, man It's scary

Considering you're 11 this is actually pretty impressive. English is decent.

Hackers get a permanent ban automatically. If they want a second chance they'll have to appeal and ask for it.

I leanred english 6 years means from the children garden
And yhea I hope I'll get admin,
It was hard for me cause I live in isreal
Embarrsed.

Admin is an important job.
So I don't want to do fun
*Sometime a little bit of fun*
But yhea, I'll take it seriously.

Please stop spamming this thread. Just let people reply and maybe go into their replies, you're posting way too much now.

[...]
Do I have Microphone: Yes, I use it as well
Urgh...

On a more serious note: In my opinion, 11 is too young to have any form of power + you barely have any experience in tf2.

Final re:
Yhea Sorry for this spam, just my first msg that I posted, so yhea you can do what ever you want with me, (Hope this is not an bad sentence) but, I'm sorry :)

:)

Ok last message posted. Now Shutting my self up >.>

Urgh...

On a more serious note: In my opinion, 11 is too young to have any form of power + you barely have any experience in tf2.
Correct. I will just go ahead and decline this. Feel free to try again when you are more mature and best of luck on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread