Accepted Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarence

Name and/or nickname: Clarence

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59487447

Online times: Mostly 14:00 - 23:00. Sometimes I get home at 17:00, 15:00 or 12:00 though.

Do you have a microphone?
: Yes, but I don't use it.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
: No experience.

Which of our servers do you usually play on?
: 2fort is pretty much the only one I'm interested about. I might sometimes play deathrun.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: No, but I can learn.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I care a lot about the server, I'm very active and know the rules well. I'm hardly ever breaking them and I tend to tell others if they are.

How you would do your job?
:

- Mic/chat spam: 1 or 2 warnings. If they won't listen, I would mute/gag for 30 minutes. If they continue after that, I'd make mute/gag last longer.

- Spawncamp: I would give 1 or 2 warnings at first and slay if they won't listen. If they were to continue, I would kick them. If they still haven't learned, I'd ban for 1-3 days.

- Hacking/cheating: Permanent ban without warning.

- Disrespecting admins/fellow players: I would first give a warning. If they continue, I would mute/gag them. How long the mute/gag lasts would depend on how disrespective they were (half an hour if the insulting is minor and/or not horribly disrespectful and 2 days if they have insulted a lot and/or the insulting is really offensive). It wouldn't matter whether the person who got insulted was admin or not, the punishment for the one who was disrespecting would always be the same.

If I were to have trouble with giving punishments or judging people's actions, I would ask help and advice from other admins.

26 Sep 2014 21:12:10 fak u
26 Sep 2014 21:12:24 shut up
26 Sep 2014 21:13:24 I hate kids
26 Sep 2014 21:14:08 these fags are at me all the time
26 Sep 2014 21:14:32 kids don't know shit

These come from your chatlog, and in my opinion if you want to become admin those are the exact things you should never say. Admins should be mature and always friendly towards other people, so i would advise you to stop insulting if you ever want to become admin. So for me it is -1.

26 Sep 2014 21:12:10 fak u
26 Sep 2014 21:12:24 shut up
26 Sep 2014 21:13:24 I hate kids
26 Sep 2014 21:14:08 these fags are at me all the time
26 Sep 2014 21:14:32 kids don't know shit

These come from your chatlog, and in my opinion if you want to become admin those are the exact things you should never say. Admins should be mature and always friendly towards other people, so i would advise you to stop insulting if you ever want to become admin. So for me it is -1.
All i can say is that the first one is a joke and and the next two I said when there was a kid insulting and micspamming. I'm not denying that I insult too, but it pretty much only happens when I'm pissed off. Some of the insults you might find from my chat are towards my friends though and then I'm just joking.

I understand that people can get angry when someone is insulting and micspamming, but since you want to be admin that's something you should not do. I just wanted to point that out.

I understand that people can get angry when someone is insulting and micspamming, but since you want to be admin that's something you should not do. I just wanted to point that out.
I understand. I'll try not to insult in the future or at least keep it in the minimum.

Reactions: Electrod
Well mostly follow the rules, really active on 2fort and well written app. Keep the insulting on minimum and I give a 1+

• Creative
Reactions: Supreme
I understand. I'll try not to insult in the future or at least keep it in the minimum.

Try,Just leaving the server if they are that annoying.Or you could !call an admin;)

I like your app. You seems very active on 2fort.

Only things is your chatlog. But i believed that you have change your "personality".

So i give this a big +1

accepted, please contact me in steam.
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread