Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harridan

-Name/Nickname: Harridan (Will in real life)

-Online Times: I'm connected 30 minutes or + to the jail server.

-Do you have an Microphone: Of course I have one, I use it everytime on jail.

-Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I don't like that part because I only see admin do their commands (sorry for Bad English I'm French but I easily understand English).

-What Panda Community servers do you usually play on: I mostly play on the Jail Server because I sooo fuck*** love it (also sorry for insults).

-Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works: Nope but I specially gonna learn with Electrod (because he's french like me), I learn fast.

-Why should we choose you: I really like help players and resolve problems (and I know that theirs many problems on the Jail server), I can be where the others admin are not.

-What will you do as Admin: Remain the rules for the guys who don't read them, and if it's really needed, ban them if they don't want to listen.

Thanks for reading and take your time for evalue what you think about my application, see you in jail!! :D

Sorry for that i have no idea what happen :(.

Um,just to help you out,please write the rules in bullet form :),Also i did see you play on jail break a little and you seem fine.You are friendly but sometimes you "rage".What i mean is that admins should never rage and should be patient as hell.I know Evo tells us to not to vote unless i know the player.So if you ask me i think that you should remain as a player for now,but thats my opinion.Sorry if i am harsh.

Me too, stalker. Harridan, I'd suggest you to wait 1 month to remake your admin application.
I remember "rage times", and although yours could only be fun or joking moments, not everybody could like all this.
You're a good player, but that's just my opinion: Wait at least 1 Month.

okay, so see you in 1 month mate ;} I gonna try to stay calm above the kids and the freekillers

You dont need 1 month,but i feel like you should wait a little :).But you still have a chance anyway so good luck.

okay, so see you in 1 month mate ;} I gonna try to stay calm above the kids and the freekillers
That's just my opinion! And, if there are rulebreakers and there is no admin online (it should be very strange, or it should be night), please, make some reports. It could be very useful, for everybody :hoof:

Reactions: stalker455655
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread