Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: Real/Chris Nick/Herso

Steam ID: (New one) U:1:78242269
(Old) STEAM_0:1:39121134

Online Times:
I'm usually online at 10 AM - 6 PM for 3 more week, then 14 PM - about 8 PM.

Do you have an Microphone?:
I have but i'ts broken so I'll buy new one in this month.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:
I'm moderator at the Viking Community for 6 months, and I was admin on some CS:Source servers.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:
Mostly at the Duel server,my rank is 186 of 40k so I play there alot,and I often play on the Hidden,Freak Fortress,2Fort and Class warfare.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?:
Yes, I do and know many command.And I play'd all SourceMod game with using console.

Why should we choose you?:
I can be an active part of the community, I have a youtube channel so I can advertise these cool servers :) and I'd like to help this awesome community by protecting the servers and make sure ppl can have fun c:

What will you do as Admin?:
When someone do something wrong I gonna give him/her a warning for first time, then Gag/Mute or kick, if he/she still do it I have to ban him/her for about 30 min. I give hackers perma ban for the first time.
All this only for helping the community C:

Last edited:
The policies part could have been more elaborate but apart from that the application looks good overall. English is decent. I am holding off my vote because I do not know you at all; I will let others judge on your behaviour in the servers.

But this application sound really good :3, I want give to this app +1, but i cant yet, never heard you. I need more information about u :3

You could be a lil more active on forum to meet admins and members.
I don't know what to vote,never heard of you.

App looks really clean. Mind giving us the link to your youtube? Videos might be able to tell us more about you :3

Sure :D
There you go: youtube.com/channel/UCUT_8yQHDDMyisp95m40tbg
(I made it about 1 week ago but I plan new video every day and I think i'ts gonna grow big soon c: )

I play alot on these servers but I didn't used the forum before :S but I gonna start it becouse I wanna be part of this community :)
And thanks for the +1 if you give it :3 and your time guys/girls :D ^^

Last edited:
The sniper video made me lol :3 You do seem like a very humorous person. Pretty cool stuffs you got. Remember to render your videos in either 1280x720 or 1920x1080. That aside, your videos made you way more likable :D

The sniper video made me lol :3 You do seem like a very humorous person. Pretty cool stuffs you got. Remember to render your videos in either 1280x720 or 1920x1080. That aside, your videos made you way more likable :D
Hehehehe,i watched that video first too!Dis reaction was from unboxing unusual taunt right? ^_^
Anyways i see you're ready for handling adminship,i'll vote you +1.

Btw,please be more active on forum! :)
Edit: And welcome to forums :p

Declined and permanently banned.

After controversy and discussions, Herso is unbanned and the application is back to pending.

Though, it's been a long you didn't connected to our server before you got banned (last connection : 30 september).
If you keep being inactive, your application will surely be declined since we need active admins.

After controversy and discussions, Herso is unbanned and the application is back to pending.

Though, it's been a long you didn't connected to our server before you got banned (last connection : 30 september).
If you keep being inactive, your application will surely be declined since we need active admins.
I am sure he is going to be outright shaken by his application being denied after he was permanently banned.

I am closing this one. Please re-apply should you choose to do so. There is no point in waiting on someone to jump back to his application when we are not even sure if he wants to be part of the staff any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread