Sal.
- Your age
18. (06/12/2002)
- Who gave you permission to apply?
Hedgehog.
- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:50137213
- Your general online times and your timezone
Anywhere from 8 AM - 1 AM EST Time. Depends on work and school days,.
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Panda Community US. Yes I would visit a broader range of servers in case of a report.
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes but I have not used it before.
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have no previous experience as Admin or Moderator.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I have no experience administrating Sourcemod.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I love playing on the Panda Minecraft Servers all the time. Its the only server I play TF2 on and I love being apart of the community I do love so much. The community is always friendly and kind, full of wonderful people, and of course people I'm glad I can call my friends. I love to have fun and try to make the server and the community at whole a better place to be at, always trying to give and share a laugh with someone, and always trying to make a friend. I am on the server frequently and when I am, I notice players breaking rules, bringing toxicity, and other things onto the sever with no admin to be found and I type in chat to try and tell them they are doing wrong and breaking rules but do not listen. I just want to help the community as a whole keeping Panda a safe, healthy, and fun environment in every, and anyway I can.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Cap Lock
First offense: Warning/Reminder to Players
Second offense: 10 Minute Gag
Third Offense; 2 Hour Gag
Fourth Offense: 24 Hour Gag
Final Offense: Permanent Gag
Racism
Bullying/Hate
Mic Spam
Hacking
First/Final Offense: Permanent Ban

Thank you so much for reading and considering me!

Hey Sal,

Let's get into this nice and early shall we?

I have 3 problems with this application.

Firstly, I would clean up your chat a bit. This doesn't look quite like admin-like behavior
1601682605178.png

Secondly, Your punishment lengths are way off from the rest of the trade teams'. (I would look at the other trade team's applications and use the punishment times from there)

Lastly, I see you joined the forums just last Sunday. I would first learn how everything works around here and really settle in instead of jumping straight to apply for admin.

With all that said, overall I feel this application is a bit rushed. It's going to have to be a -1 from me.

Good Luck.

Hello Sal,

I think my decision is pretty clear here. I barely see any enforcement of rules in your chatlog, you're barely active on forums, and I haven't seen you on US Trade much recently. All together, I don't see dedication to the position.

Hey Sal <3,
I unfortunately have to agree with Zero and Bish I have not seen you on trade lately or enforcing/warning players in game which is important so we could have seen your potential.
You sometimes seem a little immature when communicating in the chat on the server but overall nothing too terrible there in my opinion.
Also, you have not been on forums or posting any reports of rule breakers from trade. If you ever apply in the future try looking at other apps before applying to get some insight on proper times for punishments as well as what most candidates include in their apps.
With all this being said I think I am going to have to give you a -1 Sal.

Rather toxic at times, not much of rule enforcement and almost zero forum activity. No need to say more.

Hey sal,

I have to agree with my team here, looking at your chatlog no rule enforcement. No activity on forums. Some things you've said in chat to other players isn't exactly admin material like. Nothing much more to say as it's been said. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread