Accepted Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky

Name/Nickname: Darkwolf or Darky (Robert IRL)

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:119117031

Who gave you permission to apply?: I have no need for a permission, as I am above 15 years old.

Online Times and timezone: I am mostly online between 4pm and 11pm on Weekdays, due to having work until 3pm. On Weekends I am mostly online between 11am and 1am. My Timezone is MESZ.

Do you have a Microphone?: I do, and sometimes I like to often use it to communicate, depending on my mood.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I have no previous Admin/Mod experiences besides ones outside of Team Fortress 2 aka Steam in general.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on and would like to apply for?: I spend most of my time playing on the Panda Community #13 - Freak Fortress Server, and I wish to be Admin on that specific server.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: While I havent used them personally, I know how basic ones are written and how they function. (for example /ban (playername) (bantime in minutes) (Reason)

Why should we choose you?: I play almost daily on that specific server, and I have experienced many conflicts and arguements, aswell with other things like spam and racism. I wish to help and assist with these problems, to keep the servers friendly and fun. I believe that I have enough experience on the server to fulfill this important role, and to be part of your team. I am well known on the server and have made many friends on it. I am currently ranked 25 regarding the amount of points, and I have around 9d 17h playtime on that server. I barely see any Admins on the server when I play on it, so I would like to fill in that missing part.

Panda Community HLstatsX - Panda-Community.com #13 | Freak Fortress 2 - Player Details - ⎛⎝ƊΛƦƘƜʘɭƑ⎠⎞

What will you do as Admin and what is your punishment?: The most important thing for me would be to keep verbal problems such as spam, arguements, insults, racism, aswell as ingame problems such as exploits, cheating, etc. at a minimum at all costs before it can effect other players. Of course I won't do any harm such as mutes/gags or bans before giving a fair warning to the ones doing these specific actions. Depending on the problem I will give reasonable ban time, if warnings are ignored. Here's a basic list of what I would do depending on the offence.

Verbal Offence such as Spam, Racism, Insults, etc.1st Ingame offence: Stalling2nd Ingame offence: Exploiting3rd Ingame offence: Hacking/Cheating
First offence: A warning through text/voice chatFirst offence: A warning through text/voice chatFirst offence: A warning through text/voice chatFinal offence: No Warning, instant perma-ban
Second offence: A second warning via private messageSecond offence: 10 second time bomb on stalling player, removed if Player stops stalling.Second offence: A kick from the server
-​
Third offence: A 1-3 hour mute/gagThird offence: A kick from the serverFinal offence: 12-24 hour ban
-​
Fourth offence: A 24 hour mute/gagFinal offence: 12-24 hour server ban
-​
-​
Final offence: A perma-gag
-​
-​
-​

Hiya Dark, nice to see you apply for admin. I've seen you around on the server a bit here and there, although not a lot recently, but that is mainly due to lack of player activity on EU FF2 recently.

The application looks fine, only thing I'd suggest is about the punishment times especially with the comms, it would be better to spread out the punishments since with a 24hr punishment then a perm gag, it doesn't really let them to think over their actions. It's better to spread out the offences. Take a look at some of the accepted applications to get an idea of times.

Other than that, I am remaining NEUTRAL for now, as i need to see some enforcing of the rules on the server, along with some more activity on the forum, as you only have 1 message which is the application. Maybe try filing a report on players who are breaking the rules if there isn't an admin present.
Other than that good luck!

Heya! Thank you for answering, I'll be sure to look out for that and be more active. ^^

Hey Dark, first of all thank you for applying, I’ve noticed your presence lately and I’ve seen you many times, that's a good point. As said Monster, there is a drop in person on the server right now.

Your application is very pleasant to read, Monster has summed up the concern of the comms, otherwise the whole seems correct. I need to see some enforcing of the rules on the server. If a player does not respect the rules and an admin is not there, you can report him.

For the moment i am remaining NEUTRAL, but of course if I see that you enforcing the rules, I would give you a +1
Good Luck ! :D

That's all the feedback we need, I'll be closing this up for under review.

Any questions or incoming inactivity please let me know. Good luck ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread