Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shea

Donator
Your name and/or nickname Shea

Your age 16 (17 as of November 14th)

Who gave you permission to apply? I do not need permission as I am above 15 years old.

Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:444597619

Your general online times and your timezone Almost every day of the week for at least a few hours, I am not online before 4 o'clock on weekdays due to school although I am on for the majority of the day on weekends.
My timezone is UTC +1

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I almost exclusively play on FF2 #13 and it is this server that I wish to apply for.
I would be more that happy to help to resolve any issues and reports stemming from other panda servers.

Do you have a microphone? I do have a microphone and I tend to use it quite often.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator I have no former experience as an admin or moderator.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? I have no former experience with using sourcemod.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I am one of the most frequent players on FF2 #13 being within the top 5 players in regards to amount of points, I am quite experienced and well known within the server and have made many close friends as I played. However I have found that there is only one admin who seem to step in when reports are filed (Evan).
This is obviously too few so I would like to volunteer to help out due to my consistency and reputation in the server.
There are frequent problems with players abusing broken mechanics, being racist and defying the rules with no regard for the experience of others. I want to make sure everyone can enjoy themselves without any of these inhibitors, I think this overall would improve the experience for new players and encourage them to stick around.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Derogatory/Racist language or spam:

First offence:
A warning through text/voice chat
Second offence: Private message giving them a final warning
Third offence: 2 hour mute
Fourth offence: 24 hour mute
Final offence: Perma-gagged

Stalling:

First offence:
Second offence: 10 second time bomb on stalling player (removed should they stop stalling)
Third offence: kicked from game
Final offence: 12 hour cooldown ban

Exploiting:

First offence:
Second offence: Kick
Final offence: 12 hour cooldown ban

Hacking:

Instant perma-ban

Additional information:

Note that i at once had a ban against myself due to using taunts too often when i had first joined the server, this is in the past however and won't happen again.

Link:

Thanks for reading :)

Hi Shea! Thanks for applying. I have seen you around on the server and you seem like a nice guy. I haven't seen you recently, but i understand that is due to a drop in player activity this October on EU FF2.
Other than that, the application looks good, just suggest looking at some other accepted applications to get a better idea of punishment lengths for comms.
Also i would like to see some enforcing within the server, and maybe some engagement on the forum, albeit when an admin isn't present on the server and someone is breaking the rules, you could submit a report.

Therefore, i am remaining NEUTRAL for now.

Good luck!

Hi Shea! Thanks for applying. I have seen you around on the server and you seem like a nice guy. I haven't seen you recently, but i understand that is due to a drop in player activity this October on EU FF2.
Other than that, the application looks good, just suggest looking at some other accepted applications to get a better idea of punishment lengths for comms.
Also i would like to see some enforcing within the server, and maybe some engagement on the forum, albeit when an admin isn't present on the server and someone is breaking the rules, you could submit a report.

Therefore, i am remaining NEUTRAL for now.

Good luck!
sounds good, glad i finally got a reply from someone, i'll make sure and keep an eye out for rulebreakers and give a shout to the forums

Hello Shea ! Thank you for applying, so I see that you were often present on the server, even with the drop of people. That's a good point.

Otherwise, your application is complete but I find that it lacks color which makes your application less pleasant to read but the main thing is here, you can look at other applications to get a better idea. Same way, you can see the different idea of punishment lengths for comms sanctions on the other applications.

However, I would like to see a a larger application on the server. But of course, if you see that someone is not following the rules, but if an admin is not present, you can report him.

For the moment i am remaining NEUTRAL, but if I see you applying what Monster said and me, I’ll give you a +1.

Good luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread