Invalid Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname
Sterjoke(steam name- ライタニンガ )
- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Over the required age range

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

- Your general online times and your timezone
PST Im generally on around 4-10 hours throughout the week, Though it varys some days with me attending college classes. My current class schedule is Days: Thursday Times: 6:50PM to 10:00PM, Days: Thursday Times: 6:50PM to 10:00PM, Days: Tuesday Thursday Times: 12:45PM to 3:15PM. Of course these will change in the future giving me more time to play, once my classes are over.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
The panda Dodge ball server (193.38.251.4:27015)

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
No

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I've been playing dodgeball on the server for around 2 years, sometimes constantly sometimes not, but i've always had fun with people, and had fun playing the game, I think I could contribute to the server even if its a little help, But I want to have fun and help other people as well, Its not fun sitting in a lobby And people mic spamming, And discouraging other players because their new.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would first confront the situation gathering information on what happen, On BOTH sides of the argument, given the context, It would start off with a warning, then a kick, and another offense would be a temporary ban (around a couple hours to a couple days depending) further offense shows that the person is not willing to change or respect the rules. Of course If another admin shows me that I am doing it wrong, Then I would take their way into account as well, But usually panda is peaceful and nice.

Thank you for taking your time reading this!

• Dislike
Reactions: Jim Bob

US Dodgeball is currently not available for positions, you will need a full admin's permission for that server to apply.
You also do not meet playtime requirements for US Dodgeball, you currently have :

0d 12:46:23h

You need at least 3 days to meet minimum requirements. Once you do, ask @Pricholas or @Agent C for permission to apply.

Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread