Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

-Your name and/or Nickname
TWC

-Your age
I am old enough to match the requirement, and I am over 15 so I do not need permission. @A Wild Tryhard Gave me permission

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:107024909.

- Your general online times and your timezone.
I am daily online on the server, forums and discord. (GMT+2)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
The server that I want to apply is JB, in case of any reports for another server I am willing to help out.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do not have any experience as an Admin.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I know most of the commands that are being used.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am really well known in the community, I know all the rules pretty well and I am making sure to explain the rules to any player that does not understand them since jb rules are pretty complex. I care a lot for the gamemode and its players which is the reason why I keep playing on it and why I want to become an admin I want to help the server whenever it is needed. I also want to mention my sessions are pretty bad cause I took a break from jb but I will make sure to change that and become way more active.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I want to keep this simple, first I will make sure whenever a rule is broken to explain to the player what they did wrong if they do not listen I will punish them with this format

1)240 2)720 3)1440 4)10080 5)43800 6)Permanent
This can be changed depending on the situation if the player is hacking,mfking etc.

Also, I want to mention that I know that I just got ungagged but since I got ungagged by Kevin the gag was invalid so it doesn't fall under the following rule: You may not have any bans/mutes/gags/teambans for 1.5 months.
Thank you for reading this, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Tagging JB Admins:
@A Wild Tryhard
@Sin.
@Semicolon Backslash
@Bambi

Ok, the application is valid. Glad that's taken care of, onto the feedback. I've got some major gripes with you applying that I will mention here.

For starters it's a little something out of your control but in my opinion, I do not think we need another EU based admin. Most calls that don't get handled are late night ones that would be 5 AM+ based on your time zone. Not to say you won't be able to cover much, but I doubt adding you would actually help us all that much in a "new wave" with what we already are sitting on with applicants. I purposely closed apps due the the sheer amount of pending applications and with what our current team is consisting of. You might also think that JB has transformed into a 24/7 server permanently now, but this will definitely wear off come September/October and more than likely the server will go back to a 6-8 hour active a day.

Next, I'd like to mention. This is the 7th time you have attempted applying here and honestly, I don't see much reason to keep my opinion any better than before. Right after you got declined you asked me why that was the outcome, I explained and you refused to accept it and reported me as a result. Stating that "I was false denied and Bambi is favoring people" I'll just make it clear for everyone now exactly why you were denied before.
twctoxic.PNG
You, getting freekilled and losing your temper which is obviously not acceptable.
twc.PNG
twc2.PNG
Most of the time nothing you say outside of panda will be used against you, but here I witnessed how you handled people calling your suggestions unnecessary. You really just say some nasty things so often that I decided to express my concerns in private with Madact about how you were not someone we wanted to have. There's also not to mention how you openly admit you will "mute anyone with a high pitched voice." There is no way I can let you go around doing this on jailbreak where most people fall under that trait still. So with all of this taken in, I expressed my concerns with these as the reasons, and they decided to deny you fair and square.

That was then, this is now. Has anything changed? I don't think so. You pulled nearly the same exact move last year when you retracted, only with madact. You tried getting back at her by doing the same thing with me, reporting her. Overall behavior is shaky, you may of gotten off that gag. But I definitely wouldn't call your chat clean with the things you'll occasionally say in chat on top of the 8 valid comm blocks you have. I'd also like to mention seeing as he keeps trying to hide from this, @A Wild Tryhard did not have a discussion with the jailbreak team before outright adding himself onto the team and just giving you permission to apply right away after that appeal which has definitely left me and others annoyed. They might have a different opinion on you, but mine is pretty clear. -1

Most calls that don't get handled are late night ones that would be 5 AM+ based on your time zone. Not to say you won't be able to cover much
I can join at that time since I am awake.
You, getting freekilled and losing your temper which is obviously not acceptable
Okay, so what happened at that time was I got freekilled people called it out I said let's move on which proves that I did not care but people kept talking about it, with the freekiller denying it You were on the server at that time but decided not to do anything after asking the freekiller why I got killed and you said its a valid reason which is not.
Most of the time nothing you say outside of panda will be used against you, but here I witnessed how you handled people calling your suggestions unnecessary. You really just say some nasty things so often that I decided to express my concerns in private with Madact about how you were not someone we wanted to have. There's also not to mention how you openly admit you will "mute anyone with a high pitched voice." There is no way I can let you go around doing this on jailbreak where most people fall under that trait still. So with all of this taken in, I expressed my concerns with these as the reasons, and they decided to deny you fair and square.
I apologized to those players that I thought their suggestions were bad, and right after I asked one of them more details about the suggestion but okay.
you will "mute anyone with a high pitched voice."
It's a rule we have, that was not enforced at usjb but was at eujb back then, so I decided to ask you if I can start reporting people for it and you said no, and after that, I never mentioned it again.
You tried getting back at her by doing the same thing with me, reporting her
What the fuck? I never tried to report Madact, I already talked with her about the drama a year ago and It was a mistake on my behalf because I was told something that was not true and I believed it.
You tried getting back at her by doing the same thing with me
In my opinion, you do not deserve to be an admin here at all, and I been here a long time seen a lot of admins but you are pretty special. Harassing players, abusing powers, being hypocritical about almost everything you say, lying not only to the players but to the admins as well, Insulting, blackmailing, not wanting to work out with your OWN jb admin team there much more I can prove that you have done that affects the community in a negative way.
top of the 8 valid comm blocks you have.
6 valid comm blocks the 2 newest ones are accepted by Kevin, and my very first gag is invalid but I cant appeal it since the admin is gone.

How's it going my doodle, I'll just go ahead and say this, if you can't at least try to get along with Bambi this application is as good as dead, I'd rather not have a split team it makes it hard on everyone.

While I do disagree with some of the things Bambi stated, I don't think saying that "you do not deserve to be an admin here at all" is a good thing to post on an application that is partially decided by that admin.

As for everything else, app is good, sessions are good, chat is decent enough, all of your punishments that haven't been appealed are old and with all that being said I will stay Neutral for now if you can at least be on okay terms with Bambi consider this a +1 as I believe in the long-run you're going to be fine.

Hi TWC, I’ll start this off by saying I have been a bit inactive for the past month so I haven’t come across you much on JB. From what I looked at on hlstats you are rule enforcing and your sessions are good. Having 6 valid comm blocks out of 8 still isn’t a good thing, but they were from 2+ years ago and you haven’t given any reason in my mind that they should be relevant, you don’t spam or ghost or do anything bad over mic.

The circumstance of this application seems a bit suspect to me. You had a recently switched admin give you permission to apply, when you should’ve gone to either Bambi or Madact, but we are past this now because your application is valid. One of the things Bambi mentioned is how you dealt with the suggestion conflict, imo the screenshots are pretty damning. I don’t think that what you say outside of the community should matter too much but you are still directly associated and a representative of the community when you are admin and I think its something that should be kept in mind.

Honestly your response to Bambis feedback isn’t great. When it came to you addressing specific things, I didn’t see you taking much responsibility, it came across as anger fueled and immature. Telling a full admin that they don’t deserve to be one is also immature and is cause for concern if you were accepted considering you would have to work side by side.

I’m going to go with a -1, the biggest thing you could work on right now would be your relationship with the current JB admin team.

Hello, I already mentioned this to some admins but I felt like I should state it here as well. I am willing to work out with Bambi as a team no matter the drama we had. Thank you for your feedback Sin, Semi.

• Disagree
Reactions: Bambi and vinny
We have all the feedback we need. Tryhard pretty much said what semi said about the applicant getting somewhat along with Bambi (admin wise (or) ok terms wise) he would +1.
Not sure if this will make the upcoming admin wave, but I'll put this under review as it is ready.

Any questions or incoming inactivity please let me know. Good luck ::):

Just so everyone knows where things stand I'm going to leave this here. Since my last reply I've had private talks with other jailbreak admins and players so I figure I should give an update. I stand by what I said on this application earlier, I don't see me ever getting along with cake nor do I view him as someone who should be given admin in this community. But that's not all I wanted to say, there was something recently brought to me that left me a bit irritated.

loo1.png
from sin, who I asked and got the go ahead to use this.

I can't imagine this should be acceptable behavior going forward. People make mistakes all the time because its jailbreak, shit happens and I'm no exception. Just ask any of the jailbreak admins or regulars. But The fact that I am now supposed to be Mr.Perfect just to continue being an admin with you around is ridiculous. Do you treat the other JB admins or players like this? No, you don't. You are more concerned about trying to get me demoted and looking oh so innocent in everyone's eyes than what you are applying for. You got denied previously for some very good reasons and you can downplay and lie about everything I said all you want, It won't change my mind. At this point you've only made it worse. I can't even get on the server at the same time as you because of this, let alone I'd be expected to help mentor/work with you? No chance. Anyways I'm rambling, this was just to give whomever it may concern my current thoughts heading on.

Last edited:
from the current standpoint i need to decline this - sorry.
you may apply again in a month; 14.10.2020.

Reactions: TWC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread