Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollacademy

- Your name and/or nickname

My name is Peter. My in-game name is called Trollacademy or Troll for short

-Your age

I am 15 years old

-Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under or those who apply for servers not listed in the “Available positions” thread)

N/A

-Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:1:207583206

-Your general online times and your timezone

My time depends but, i do come on mostly on 5:00 pm to 9:30 pm CST

-Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of server in case of a report?

I am applying for admin for TX Freak Fortress 2, i play on there all the time.

-Do you have a microphone? (this is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes

-Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I do not have any experience

-Do you have experience with administering with SourceMod?

No I do not, but if I have to then i will try to at least get a good understanding of it and learn it.

-Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I do like to follow rules but i also want to know other people much faster, since there are not many admins on the server people tend to take advantage of that and not follow rules I do want this server to be better because i see a lot of great people there as well, and I would like to meet other admins to know them as well.

-Finally, please briefly explain on how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Micspam:Warning using chat-> warning using mic-> 10 minute mute ->1 hour mute ->(then i add on)
Chat Spam: Warning using chat -> warning using mic -> gag 15 min or more (depending on what) -> 30 min ->(then i add on)
Ghosting: warning-> mute or gag for 50 minutes (depending on what He/She was using) -> then ban for 2 hours
Afk: ask if he’s on [ill give them a minute] -> (move them to spec)-> if went as red again and go afk i would kick
Cheating: Instant ban
Inappropriate Sprays: Warning -> kick -> ban for 1 hour
Teaming:Warning on mic -> slay -> 2 or 4 hour ban
(I will look on every case, this is just a general guideline)

Reactions: Bambi
However I will note that I have not been active as much as I wish, due to school and coming up exam reasons. I will also note that I was perma gaged/Muted but I have appealed for that and that was a long time ago. I just wanted to get that out of the way now so I don't say this later.

and one other thing That I see which is my error, there are admins/Trials on TX Ff2, but I do not see them as much when Im online and active in the server.

Not sure if TX FF2 needs another admin, I guess there's 1 slot left and all 6 of them are mostly active from the rare occasion I jump on FF2.

HL Stats for TX FF2; Playtime:1d 02:18:29h
TX FF2 Chat

Bans(0)
Comms(7)

Applicant, passes server time pre-requisit of 1 day 30 mins barely, TX FF2 chat is heavily filled with commands ( !fp, !tp) that could be fixed with using /fp /tp and such nothing too toxic or anything but nothing that stands out. They could use a mic a lot of warn people that are breaking the rules but idk since I rarely play FF2. Good luck on your application ( if this is valid).

Tagging TX FF2 Admins:
@Bambi
@Loli Police
@Nisoria
@Waxel
@White Falcon
@Wild Card Joker

Pretty much what Bambi said, with TX freak fortress stacked up the door is closed for new applicants for this server.
Asking Waxel, White falcon or Wild Card Joker for permission to apply is what is needed for this to be valid or you can wait until the server is open again but that could be a while depending how the team does.

Invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread