Declined Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PNN I asked Ranger to discuss in PM in order to avoid flooding this thread uselessly. We had our good conversation and we both cleared up; I talked with another admin as well.
So, the whole thing was maturely solved in pvt some hours ago already. You don't need to be the defender of lost causes.
____

I have read once again everything for the nth time (I lost the count), trying to figure out Ciri's points.
Special thanks to @Ranger Ciri who helped me clearing up stuff, that was hard to judge.

The situation is weird. I gave a +1 for his behavior on VSH which has always been perfect in recent months, and it seems quite the same on DR.
Still, there are some problems concerning his way to face discussions, and that's something I ignored about him before this afternoon.
As @Ranger Ciri made me notice, T. kept acting with some bad aspects. Taking criticism maturely is important.

1. About the "cheating on the application": @T.. if Ciri says (being right) that the activity you claim is not exactly that one, that's something you could have simply admitted, instead of continuing in a pointless way. I would have not cared if that wasn't 80% or whatever cause you have good sessions imo, but apologizing would have helped: that's a fact of being mature and responsible. Insisting with the Trade server and stuff was not necessary.

2. The conversation you had with him on the servers, well that was quite provocative. Not totally provocative.. but definitely not acceptable as well, according to Ciri who felt the provocation. Then you replied on the thread: "Honestly, I was helping you, if you didn't notice.". Maybe you don't realize that -idk- but you were a bit provocative, and that's not good. Always respect Admins, mainly one like @Ranger Ciri who worked hard for his position.

3. The whole "gay/furry" situation. As you all know, I've already said that his rate and context of using them are acceptable, but that's just my opinion.
Still, @T.. , if a Full Admin (@Ranger Ciri or @Adoruby ) thinks the opposite and he has his points for that, the mature way to deal with that is saying: "I will stop using them like that" or similar.
Instead, starting quoting another admin like @Stabbin , regardless of how fair that was, is not really good.

What I personally think, after countless times I did read the whole thread with Ciri's support, is that T. is not ready at the moment to become admin in my opinion.
I'd say thanks that the application was also for DR, I would have never understood this if you applied only for VSH. I'm pretty sure of this.

In general, I think there is MUCH potential for this user, and that's why I kept having doubts till now.
What I suggest is to reapply after some months, hoping you improve on this side. I bet you understand this by yourself, T.
Next time you may write a better application with less rush, with correct info about activity, and you may also work to clean your chatlogs as requested by @Ranger Ciri and @Adoruby .

I change my feedback to a -1 , hoping to have chance to give you +1 someday cause -as I repeat- you have very good potential imo.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: Zeprus, T.. and PNN
-1, reasons stated with replies from many different admins.

Reactions: T..
Gonna have to go -1. again, reason's in all the previous replies.

Votes only from now on please, no replaying back to someone's feedback/vote. If you keep changing your mind please delete your old votes.

We're waiting on;

@Tedgrid @chaz @Nope. @Stabbin
If you guys have nothing to say let me know on steam, discord or forums. Preferable by the 15th.

• Agree
Reactions: Matth and Teddi
I'll have to go an -1 you for now, I haven't seen you at all lately.

The remaining to give feedback I've just messaged on steam to round this application up. (I thought adoruby needed to vote when they all ready did, so my bad on that one)

With no positive votes and majority is -1, it's safe to say this will be declined. There's a lot of information in this thread and maybe if you do consider re-applying take in whatever needs to be improved.
You can reapply in 1.5 months.

Declined.

• Agree
Reactions: Matth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread