Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttercreep[Brony]

Name/Nickname: Fluttercreep[Brony]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64583714

Online Times: Everyday(mostly). Normally 5-7hours (European Timezone+1)

Do you have an Microphone?: Ye, i got one but im very shy so dont use it often

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was/am admin/moderator of different servers. 3Servers Moderator| 5Servers Admin

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: On Hightower/Jailbreak/surf/the hidden and deathrun<-- my favorites

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I know the most commands but im not coding and stuff like that.

Why should we choose you?: Because im an active player, a friendly player, a supporter and i want to bring the fun to the players who play on Panda-Servers

What will you do as Admin?: I will protect the server from jerks/idiots/hackers/cheaters etc. and want to bring the fun to the players. also i know when i have to do what (kick,mute,ban etc.)

I hope you will accept me as an admin C:

Fluttercreep

I think you might have played jailbreak, surf, the hidden and deathrun on another server since on gameMe i see you only played saxton hale, warfare and hightower. And this only for 1 hour total. :pandastunned:

Hightower: 00:48:16 hours
VSH: 00:23:24 hours
Class Warfare: 00:00:54 hours

well it might saying it but i play on them (maybe on others) but im not doing shit as admin u can trust me

If you did, gameME would track it.

Now, my opinion,

29 May 2014 10:32:23resize me tiny C:panda-Community.com TF2 #06 [Hightower TDM|gameME]
29 May 2014 10:32:11resize pls stab C:

Saying that and later saying you won't abuse?

Connecting to the servers just 4 times total for just a bit over an hour doesn't really mean you play here a lot. Become a bit more active.

i said maybe on other servers but if u want i go on surf or jailbreak blabla now
"What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: On Hightower/Jailbreak/surf/the hidden and deathrun<-- my favorites"

Uhh that just means "I play on Hightower, Jailbreak, Surf, The Hidden and Deathrun"

An admin needs to be active on the servers, so yes its important ^^

Seeing as how we just had a new batch of admins added we probably won't need any for at least some time. Looking at your lack of activity, this app has very little chance.

-1 from me, you've barely played here and we have enough admins as it is.

An admin ought to be known across the servers, and have frequent connects and suitable play time.

For example, way back when I was accepted, I had something like 6 days on dodgeball, and 9 days on Hightower before we switched from HLStatsX to GameME. You don't need to have THAT much at all, but it's an indicator.

yet you played only on 3 servers, for just a bit over an hour?

Hello.
well it might saying it but i play on them (maybe on others) but im not doing shit as admin u can trust me

Unless you're lying, if you can't already do the difference between our community and other one, I don't see how would you ensure the moderating work.

From your chatlog :
"wow u noob"
"but that fgt doesnt know how 2 play and is offically dumb"
"U BLU FAG TYPE !givelr"
"hes a kiddy"
"hes a fgt"
"nice hax"
"nice invishack"
"u fgt"
"U FGT"
"noob"

So, that's how you will treat players as an admin ?

Declined due to lack of activity and general attitude shown here and in the chatlogs. 1 hour of playtime isn't enough in order to apply for Administration rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread