Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBenedevil

Banned
Name/Nickname: Benedikt / Benedevil

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48162106

Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any):
I was never an admin on a Team Fortress 2 server, but I was an admin on various other games like Gmod or Minecraft. I had my own Minecraft server for a while, which I managed for quite a while until I couldn't keep up the server, due to the lack of donations. I have never had bad experiences as an admin and I was always happy to help when there was a problem.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have professional studio mic that is capable of recording any voice very smoothly (If this information is needed).

Online Times: Everyday for probably for 2-4 hours. Depending on real life of course.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?
Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin?

I usually play on Panda Dogeball and Hightower but I'd probably visit all the other servers that the Panda-Community has to offer, if I was to become an admin.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?
I have no experiences whatsoever with SourceMod, but Noodl would teach me all the commands.

Why should we choose you?
I'm a very active player, that loves to help other people and support the community. I see a lot of people that do not follow the rules and I'd like to change that and get rid of them. I would try my best to make the gameplay as smooth as possible for everyone.I know a lot of the admins already and I'd love to take some weight of their sholders.
I'm very aware if what I have to do as an admin and what I can't do.

I could also help with various things like:
-Making a song with Fl Studio 10, for any game mode.
-Make a banner or any picture needed with Photoshop.

Side note
: I'm only registered for about 3 weeks, but I have 12 days worth of playtime on dogeball.

Thank you for taking your time to read this post.
Any constructive criticism is always welcome and sorry for any grammatical errors made in this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin
Hello.

Oh, I remember you, I have already played with you.

In my opinion, your application is very good, structured and serious.
Also, your English seems correct. It's surely too early for the admins to take a decision about your application though.

+1, Ben is a good guy. No clue how he'd be as admin but he uses voice so he should be able to warn well. And if he's bad I can teach him the cuts of admin 101.

<3

A second consistent admin on DB WOULD be handy, we all have lives and such, and I'm at college and suxh during the day normally.

Veritable character, known by nearly everyone (#1 on DB), Skypes me nearly every night, English significantly pleases me, can't add much else.

I was going to put up my spray to show my opinion but since I can't find it I'll +1 this too.

+1
Active, mature and responsible!

yup nevermind i like bene is a good and funny guy
+1 from me

approved, welcome in our team :pandastunned:

Wow. Thank you so much guys. It means so much to me, to be finally a part of this awesome team. Thanks or all the +1 and all the support. I don't even know how to thank you guys. I can only say that I will give it my all.

To a good admin and friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread