Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somewhat dangerous

Whats your name and/or nickname?
Oliver Henry/ SomewhatDangerous

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?
[N/A]

What is your Steam ID?
ZivizeoYT

What are your general online times and your time zone?
My timezone is GMT and I am frequently online.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
Freak Fortress Saxon Hale

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
Yes I have been an admin for one community server and it was surfing, I had to ban multiple people and give many warning to trollers, hacking and more

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I think you should choose me to be apart of your team because I think I can be active enough, and much more negotiable on public community servers.

Briefly, explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
The duty as an admin is to help protect the server and make sure everyone is having fun while playing.

Why does your forum account say you're 18 if youre 14?

If you really are 14, you need permission to apply (unless your birthday is in like a few days).

Moreover, you have failed to meet the requirement of 72 hours/3 days of playtime on the server you are applying for. You currently only have under 1 hour of playtime: Click Me

You can always check that amount by following the link I provided, or by going to gameme.panda-community.com, choosing the server you regularly play on,clicking on 'Players' at the top and finding your profile by entering your steam name, or your actual SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214323827

This can be invalidated/closed.

Closed due to reason above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread