Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • G҉O҉O҉M҉B҉A҉-Spooky/Spooky

-Steam 32 ID: 147958999

-Time Zone: UTC+04:00/Dubai. online between 2pm-5pm and 10pm- anytime really xD

- I'm a regular on the Panda Community #5 (Saxton Hale). I wish to apply for an admin or moderator role. I would be willing to visit any other servers In the Panda Community range If needed to do so for any reason.

- Microphone: Yes, I have a microphone.

- Admin Experience: Ive been an admin on some local servers here in Dubai.

-SourceMod Experience: Yes, I do have a very simple experience with SourceMod.

- Ive played on Panda Community ever since I created my Steam Account. I was added into the Goomba group from Panda Community and have obtained all of my tf2 skills in the Community servers. I'm very loyal to Panda Community and would be privileged If I was added to the team. I'm great at teamwork and I'm also a great listener, making me capable of hearing problems and other situations from different sides.

- One thing I can’t stand in the tf2 community is mic spammers. Im talking about the mic spammers who enjoy putting on music and other loud, irritating noises. I would briefly gag/mute then for 2/5 minutes depending on how much they’ve been doing It for, this would only be done after a warning. If the Mic spamming continues, I would extend the gag/mute for 2 hours.

• Racism. I would handle this by a warning, a gag and if worse comes to worse, a ban for 30 minutes.
  • Typical handling of situations. First step: Warning, Second Step: Mute/gag for 2-5 minutes, Third Step: Mute/gag for 30 minutes, Fourth Step: Call in superior/mentor, Fifth Step: Kicked from the server, Finally the Sixth Step which would be a: Temporary Ban.
Thank you for reading :)
Regards,
Spooooooooky.

You should follow general punishment lengths for gags/mutes/bans 4h-12h-1day-1week-1month-perm

Has sufficient game time: 17 days 18 hours
Sessions are not great. Not online nearly enough. (thanks @Danny :kappa:)
Chatlog is not great. I dont see any enforcing rules, and I see insults.

I have only seen him for less than an hour in game, when I did he was AFK a lot.
Therefore I can't have a fully decided decision.

Also, please provide more detail in the section "What would you do as admin?".
Lastly, I think your punishments at the moment are not harsh enough. e.g a gag/mute for 2-5 minutes is not going to teach the player.
Please comment your new punishments below.

Until I see punishments improved, I stay neutral.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Madact and Monster
Hello, Spooky!
It looks like you managed to apply for admin, right after you became somewhat active in June. I agree with Chaz, that your sessions are too poor at the moment. Enforcement of the rules is an important act as an admin, and also as a player that wants to become an admin. According to the chat log, you haven't done this, and it would be much appreciated if you did so.
I vote with a -1 on this one, because I don't think you fit in with your current sessions and chat log.

Hi Spooky.
I have to vote a -1
I have to say that your sessions are poor.
You barely enforce rules while your in the server.
Your punishment is weird in my opinion.
Just in general i don't think you fit in for server admin.

sorry but i'll need to decline this based on the feedback and in general.

you may apply again in 1 month; 24.08.2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread