Declined Admin Application (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HorizonCookie

-Name/Nickname: HorizonCookie (aka Caveman)

-Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:36601836

-Online Times and timezone: I play almost every day on duel nowadays and I am generally online on weekdays from 19:00 to 01:00 GMT. I play afternoon and most on the evening.

-Do you have a Microphone?: No.

-Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Yes.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I am applying for duel #1.
Yes, I would visit other servers.

-Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:
Yes, I am familiar with the basic, relevant commands.

-Why should we choose you?:
I am an active player that is helpful and I've knowledge since earlier. I like to help the servers to have them clean. I know the panda rules and try to enforce them as much as I can, i know how to handle sourcebans since I was an full admin earlier and know all the commands that is relevant.

-Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

- Micspamming or insulting in voicechat:
- A single warning, and if it dosen't help, then a 60 mins mute

- Spamming or insulting in chat:
- A warning, and if it dosen't help, then a 60 mins gag.

-Hacking:
If i get called because a hacker i will spectate the player to make sure that he is hacking. I'll record a demo and during trial I will submit that demo to my mentor.

-Racism/Sexism
- I'll give 1 warning before i gag/mute him/her for 2hours if he keeps beeing racism/Sexism i will give a mute/gag for 12hour.

-Speak/write in other languages
- I'll warn them 2 times and after this i will gag/mute them for 60 min.

-Inapropriate sprays: I will remove the spray and give the player a warning, if he/she sprays it again I will kick him/her, it will end with a 8 hours ban.

Admin impersonation: I will warn the player to change his/her name. If the player hasn't change their name after my warning I will kick the player after, if the player still has the name i will ban the player for 1 day.

Call Abuse: If i get called for no reason the person will receive a 1 hour ban from all servers.
If the player continues after ban it will be 2 hour ban. Time goes higher if the player doesn't learn.

-Stickytrapping
-I will give 2 warning If he continues to sticky camp, it will end up with 4 hours ban.

Information:
Session: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/15785637
I know that my session for the latest time is not the best and will work on that.

Chatlogs: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1358677

Playerinfo: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1358677

I hope I've got all the information in the application
Feel free to ask me anything either here or on steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TrevligHelg/

Thx for reading! :nekoheart:

Last edited:
*Internally screaming at seeing Cavu coming back*
From what I remember, Caveman was a good admin. I think it'll be great to have him back on the team, especially as I can't be on TF2 much for now.
App looks okay to me. Punishments are fine. I would personally ban the stickytrapper after 1 warning, but that's just me.
I have known him as an admin before I made my own application. I have worked with him after that and he helped me out a lot in my trial days
(seriously, thanks for all those binds man) He was active, and handled his job as an admin pretty well.
IMO, we should wait a few more days to check the upcoming sessions. As long as they are fine, consider it a +1 from me.

P.S: Really glad to have you back Cavu <3

• Friendly
Reactions: HorizonCookie
What can i say, Mr. Caveman, that is 10 days older than me.
You know how to behave and act as an admin and how to handle a server and there is no point in not taking you back :D
I was wondering anyway, why you left us and we need some more admin support in the Kindergarden aka #1 duel as well.
Im glad, that you are back and ill give a +1 of course.

• Friendly
Nothing to add !
Cavy taught me most of things i know about admin job, and does already a good job in enforcing rules since he's back (just beggining to, but pretty sure he'll continue this way)
I hope you'll be taked back. Good luck ! Add a +1 to the counter.

P.S. : I love cookies *^*

• Friendly
I've not been playing on RTD for quite some time, but I know HorizonCookie and I'm sure you'll do a great job once more.

+1

• Friendly
Unfortunatly Caveman told me he has got summer work, he just got the times and he believes he's not going to be able to be on enough to be admin.
So he told me to decline the application.

So you know the drill, can't reapply until 1.5 months from now. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread