Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanthom

- Your name and/or nickname
Real name is Joshua and Ingame nick is ƒαηтнσм.

- Your age
Im currently 15 years old.

- Your Steam32 ID
My Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:73071697

- Your general online times and your timezone
Im normally Online from 15.00-21.00 CET and life in Germany.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I want to apply for the #01 DM Duel server because I play alot on it, Yes I would visit other Servers in case of reports.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I have a microphone but rarely use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I only have experience as a moderator on twitch chats.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I know how SourceMod works but not alot experience.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Im probably the most active player currently on the duel server and love its community even if there are some toxic players sometimes. I found many new friends in the community. I always warn players and tell them the rules they broke and when they wont listen and keep stickytrapping e.g. I report them.

- Please briefly explain how you would do your job.
  • Chat Spam: Warning twice. When still spamming a 2hour gag. After the 2hour gag a 8hour gag and a permanent gag at last.
  • Mic Spam: Warning twice. Same as Chat Spam first 2hour mute then 8 then permanent.
  • Voice Spam (Squeakers, music, repetitive sounds): One Warning after that a 4hour gag/mute then 8hours when he does it again.
  • Insulting,racism: Warning once. 2hour gag/mute,6hours,8hours then permanent gag/mute.
  • Speaking/Writing in a diffrent language: Warning twice, 4hour gag/mute 8hour gag/mute, and permanent gag/mute.
  • Fake calling with the !call command: Warning once,8hour ban,permanent.
  • Faking an admin or offensive Name: When faking an admin I would warn him once to change his nick after that a 12hour ban. For offensive names I would ask him to change it when he doesnt do it a 4hour ban.
  • Bad Sprays(Such as inappropriate or sexual ones) :Asking to change it and rejoin. When he doesnt do it a 4 hour ban.
Duel specific rules:
  • Stickytrapping:Warning twice,then taking screenshots and a 4hour ban,8hour ban.
  • Spamming:Warning once,4hour ban,8hours,14hours after that when he does it again.
  • Hacking:Recording a demo for my mentor. Banning for 24hours in my trial. Asking my mentor for the perma. Obviously Perma banning them myself when Im full admin.
Thank you for reading my Admin Application and have a great day/night.
Im sorry if there are gramma mistakes.

Reactions: Evert
"im sorry if there are gramma mistakes" i hope thats intended <3

Anyways, he's right saying that hes the most active player on duel and he for sure enforces the rules a lot. Even if i wanted to, i cant really say anything negative about this guy and its about time that he finally gets his admin rights, because im sure he would do a great job.

Application looks "ok", you could tell us a bit more, why we should choose you as part of the admin team, but no big deal.

He had some bans because of stickytrapping, but thats nothing too serious and more than 3 months ago, he learned a lot during that time.

Fagthom deserves his admin rights more than any other person atm and i would mentor him with pleasure.
(because he speaks nazi language, just like me)

All in all, ill give a
+1 and wish you good luck!

So you finally did it, eh?
He had applied twice before, both times invalidated because of a recent ban that had been invoked.
Has insane playtime. Some comm blocks and bans (a few months ago), but I daresay he's been a good boy for quite sometime now.

PROS:

• Very active. Possibly has no life...
  • Has improved his chats and overall attitude a great deal since last year's relatively salty behavior.
  • Reports any illegal stuff he happens to see going on.
  • Tries to enforce the rules whenever he can.
  • MLG at sniper. Gaben please nerf.
CONS: (P.S. Not really cons but eh)
  • Hates weebos like me.
  • Sends you German music or some rap over steam chat (but that's just me).
  • Can be a troll sometimes.
The application is a bit short, but seeing how long we have known each other, that's fine with me. Did you break up with the spacebar in the punishments section though?
Can't say exactly if he is responsible, but it'll be best to take him on and see.

Personally, I think he'll do fine as an admin. Good luck boi +1

• Funny
Reactions: Patmosphere
Hello, nice to meet you :^)

FantFanthom have the correct attitude : Nice with everyone and warn people in-game (sometimes faster than me :<). Make reports and calls, very active... I've not a lot to add, everything are said ^.^
As looked bans and comms, he improved in chat and in stickytrapping cases, learning from mistakes is very good point.

I'll add that he balance the team in case of a sentry camp if you see what i mean. I'll join Death for said that punishments section is kinda hard to read due to lack of spaces, but who care... Me ?

Anyway, if i could, i would vote positive but, still, good luck ! The third will be the right one (i hope).

I got a response from @Stabbin privately, so this is ready to go under review.

If you have any questions feel free to add me on steam or just PM me here. ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread