Wolfgang

Donator
Hello.

-Your name and/or nickname
IGN: Wolfgang
Real name; Dennis

- Your age
23, DOB: 10-05-1993

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Irrelevant, I've been wearing big boy pants for a while.

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:26518546

- Your general online times and your timezone
I am generally always online and available on call. Timezone GMT+1

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
#4 and #19 and yes, more than happy to.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have been owning & administrating a wide range of dodgeball servers over the past 7 years.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
More than is required I would dare say.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I'll be dead honest with you and say why not? I've been taking a liking to the dodgeball servers as of late, I require little maintenance, usually know what I'm doing & if anything will always be available on a whim. I won't go on and say Panda is understaffed and needs me, however I will say that I can deal with a lot of different situations quickly and efficiently.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
My policies go far and wide, though usually as dictated by the server's rules. I reckon a number of dodgeball staff and regulars can vouch for my no-bullshit attitude and general strict sense of sportsmanship. Having been administrating a variety of servers over the years has made it easier for me to adhere to a wider set of rules & enforce them as they are written on each server individually. Punishments are just like me - levelheaded, not so much over the top. Though I will admit exuding racism will usually result in a harsher punishment on my end as I am not a fan of that at all.

Thank you for reading.

Hey it's Wolfgang!

Wolfgang is a long time player of dodgeball and knows all the gamemode rules fluently.
You have the required 3 days shared across both #4 & #19.
You have a most excellent beard.

I think you could fit in well with the db admin team though looking back through your chatlogs I see room for improvement but knowing you I believe that's you just messing around with friends, nevertheless if you can keep your chat clean that will help your application a lot.

Also improving your play sessions would be good too, they currently average but just a bit patchy.

Despite obstacles I believe you'll be a great help for us so I'll give you my +1.

Thanks, DeadSworn :3 The beard and I thank you.

I will admit my chat log might look a bit messy here and there and this is indeed due to messing with friends when, particularly, the servers are near-empty and it is just me and them.

I'll try and improve on my session length in the future however I should add that my strong suit is my availability on a call basis, not my playtime or my session length, which is also the sort of role I'm applying for. Hand me a report and I will quickly assess the situation and deal with it. As you know I currently administrate a number of servers including yours and my own. I tend to stick around for a while on whichever server I'm called in to. Nor would this impede my availability on Panda, I believe it has only made me more efficient at what I do.

Thanks for the good luck. :)

Reactions: DeadSworn
As DedSwen already said, Wolf is an experienced player and has lots of experience administering dodgeball service. +1

Good luck with your application :)

Reactions: plEase
Not really, no. I was in a tough spot in my life at the time and impatience turned to accusations of criminal intent at which point I told him to sod off. That is about all there is to it.

There is not much to say. From what I know about him he is possesses all the qualities needed to be a panda admin. I believe he will be a great addition to the team. +1

Reactions: Wolfgang
I do believe I have feedback from at least one of them on my laptop, so I'm happy to put this under review so you can be with this wave of applications.

accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @DeadSworn, should you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread