Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeltic

Donator
-Your name and/or nickname: i'm called pink or kata in game.

-Your age: i'm 23.

- Who gave you permission to apply? : im above the age limit and dont need premission.

- Your Steam32 ID :STEAM_0:0:81270572

- Your general online times and your timezone: im usually online when i come home from work about 15:30 on mondays/tuesdays - 12:50 wednesday 14:50 thursday and 10:55 friday (timezone UTC+01:00).

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? i play on jailbreak mainly but would visit the other server in case of report.

- Do you have a microphone? : yes i do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator : no experience so far.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? :yes.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? i'm well known in the jailbreak community and i know all the rules very and i can see that there is a small need of admins on the jailbreak server since i can see lots of rule breakers.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
isulting / spam / foreign language: 3 hour mute / gag
sexist and/or racist language : 5 hour mute / gag
Admin Impersonating: 6 hour mute / gag or ban
Punishment will increase depending on past punishments

Last edited:
Reactions: mosteraz
I'm in the zone so I'll take this.

To staff

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:81270572

Playtime:
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/804302
59 days. Holy shit.

Punishments:
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:81270572&Submit=Search
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:81270572&Submit=Search

Forum activity:
Previous app: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-app.4796/
Appeal to perm: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/dear-admins.4367/

To applicant

Miscellaneous:

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator : no experience so far.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? :yes.

How does this work? If you don't have admin experience, how do you know what sourcemod is and how it works?

WAIT. WAIT WAIT. I just noticed something. Scratch everything I have said. Just read this:

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-app.4796/#post-28578

I just read through his previous app and wondered how the hell it got declined since he had only been receiving plusses. This explains it.

Even if you are comfortably 16 now, which is technically okay for being admin, I was thinking while looking at your app that your written skills seem below standard for anyone who is supposedly 23. Why the fuck would you try this lie again?

I'm not lying. To be honest, it was my younger brother that made the other posts (I took over the account after he got perma banned) and I'm definetely not someone that lies unlike my brother.

Regarding the SM thing, I've watched youtube videos about it.

I'm not lying. To be honest, it was my younger brother that made the other posts (I took over the account after he got perma banned) and I'm definetely not someone that lies unlike my brother.

Okay, let's review the implications of this. From the way you phrase it, it sounds as if the account used to be your brother's, probably his alone, until you took over. And then you are the one who appealed. I'm going to work off that assumption. So if that is so, why did you admit to freekilling in your appeal and say you wanted to come "back"? Back to what, if it wasn't really you that got banned? (https://www.panda-community.com/threads/dear-admins.4367/)

Furthermore, how did everyone know you so well when you applied a mere month later? https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-app.4796/#post-28578

Surely someone would have been aware and addressed this, or you would have admitted it if you were not the person they thought you were.

latest

So to make this story work still, I would have to assume that you guys had a shared account until you took over. But then... why didn't anyone know about this in your app? Why did nobody mention it when Danny emphasised the bans? It still doesn't work out. Furthermore, when I pointed out your lie and kevin declined it, why didn't you instantly talk to someone about the issue? My guess is it's because you knew you were exposed.

No matter from what angle I look at it, I come out with a strong possibility of you lying.

@EvoWarrior5 of course it could be the case, that he is lying about his age and bla.
But tell me, why would he lie about his age, if he passes the requirement anyway?

It's really not that much of a problem to be 16 instead of 23. He is older than 15, that's what matters or am I wrong about that?
He's telling the truth in my opinion, that's all I can say, simply because he has no reason to say he's older than he actually is.

And yea I know the problem is, that he's possibly lying, not what he's lying about, but does it really matter? He's a well known player, he has friken 60 days of playtime. SIXTY. And I'm sure as hell people want to see him as an admin.

So to make this story work still, I would have to assume that you guys had a shared account until you took over. But then... why didn't anyone know about this in your app? Why did nobody mention it when Danny emphasised the bans? It still doesn't work out. Furthermore, when I pointed out your lie and kevin declined it, why didn't you instantly talk to someone about the issue? My guess is it's because you knew you were exposed.

Maybe because he gave up on it? It was over a year ago, when he posted that application.
I'm guessing he knew it would look very immature to go after it, over and over again, which never get's someone the admin position.

And Pink, if you are lying, you better tell the truth now, otherwise you'll never get accepted.

@EvoWarrior5 of course it could be the case, that he is lying about his age and bla.
But tell me, why would he lie about his age, if he passes the requirement anyway?

Because 23 sounds much better than 16, I guess. He never needed to lie, not even in his first app, where he was already 15. I can't always get at people's minds, don't have much else to say about it.

It's really not that much of a problem to be 16 instead of 23. He is older than 15, that's what matters or am I wrong about that?
He's telling the truth in my opinion, that's all I can say, simply because he has no reason to say he's older than he actually is.

And yea I know the problem is, that he's possibly lying, not what he's lying about, but does it really matter? He's a well known player, he has friken 60 days of playtime. SIXTY. And I'm sure as hell people want to see him as an admin.

It's dishonest. It's immature. It shits on the rules of the application system. It's a minor point, yes, but it is still all of these things.

Also, I've now got reason to believe that the brother story is also made up. Doesn't seem like a truthful person overall.

Maybe because he gave up on it? It was over a year ago, when he posted that application

Guess that shows how little motivation he had for it from the start. Which brings me to another point: the app is short as fuck. It has the basics, nothing else. Being concise is good, but the last part should do much more than it does now. Not much effort has been put into it. Which again does not give me the vibe that he really cares much. And to administrate a Jailbreak server, especially if you've never administrated, you need that motivation.

EDIT: to expand on the style of the app, the language use is flawed as well, with "i" and "im"s being all over the place. He can do it, his language use was mostly correct in his response to my post. He just didn't care to do it in the actual app.

Does your brother still have access to your account?

Applicant is sadly not interested in becoming an admin anymore.
hu54.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Flynt
I'm just gonna state it's sad he's not interested anymore. Funny fact is that he isn't a liar.

I will make this application declined, sadly he won't become an admin anymore.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread