Invalid Admin Application: Yee_to_the_haw69 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname

I usally go by the name Yee_To_The_Haw69.

- Your age

Currently i'm 16.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

I'm over the age of 15 so I did not need permission.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:154694270

- Your general online times and your timezone

I mainly play on the weekends usually between 6p.m-midnight. My timezone is CET. (Central European Time)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I would like to apply for #25 trading server which is where I've spent basically all my time on. I would love if I could visit more servers if the situation calls for it.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I do have a microphone which I use frequently.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I do not have any previous experience as a admin or moderator.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No I don't.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

You should choose me because I've played on your #25 server for a couple years now and I've never cause trouble or disturbance for other players. I really enjoy playing on your server's, and I've met many good people, some I've even become close friends with. There have been times where some player comes in mic or chat spamming or just ruining the fun for others and there was no admin online to prevent it. And I feel as I should be able to give back to the players by stopping these griefer's. I feel as I would be a good fit as an admin being that I can place myself in other players shoes and come to a good and reasonable punishment for that certain situation.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I'm a more laid back kind-of-guy so if the situation isn't as severe I would warn 1 or 2 times before actually punishing that player. This is how I would lay down the bans:

Racism/Discrimination= It all depends of the severity but if I warn that player twice and it continues, the minimum punishment would be s 4 day ban. I can understand people being toxic, players can have a bad day or two but with racism/discrimination there is no real excuse in my opinion.

Cheating or advertising cheats = permban instantly

Toxicity/Micspam/Chatspam = 180 minutes gag/mute - 360 minutes gag/mute - 720 minutes gag/mute - 4320 minutes gag/mute - permban

NSFW = max two warnings/informed - Kick - If the player joins back without changing spray I would punish the player with a sprayban

Thank you for reading through my full application!:rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread