Accepted Admin Application to "#13 FF2" from R A K I D (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R A K I D

- Your name and/or nickname
R A K I D الحَمْدُ للهِ or IRL "Jerry" (for a lack of better translation of Finnish names)

- Your age
-̶ ̶W̶h̶o̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶y̶?̶ ̶(̶a̶p̶p̶l̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶i̶c̶a̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶5̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶A̶v̶a̶i̶l̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶"̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶)̶

- Your Steam32 ID
Code:
Steam32 ID

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:67805562
- Your general online times and your timezone
Anywhere from 7AM - 2AM in UTC

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
My focus is mainly on #13 Freak Fortress, but I do spent minuscule amounts of time in #04 and #09, but for the sake of this application I would like to discard #04 and #09 from this application and apply only for #13

- Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Absolutely, I would be standby for any report that requires
immediate action to be taken.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've had numerous experiences of being an Admin and moderating in the likes of Garrys Mod, Counter Strike : Global Offensive, CSS, Terraria and Minecraft, also I once tried to host an CS:GO server but quickly ran into some monetary issues.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, please check question before. :)

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Usually when I've been participating in these kind of "jobs", I've quickly found myself to be liked or even appraised in the communities. In my opinion I seem to inspire people around me.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I'd say everyone deserves a second chance if they have been found of breaking the rules, but people who are plainly just doing something for the purpose of trolling should be given a hefty suspension, temporary or permament.

Telling what kinda of durations I would give is really hard to do in this text format, as everyone has good and bad days and so on...

If i'd had to put myself in a few words, they would be "Caring but tough"

P.S My Steam Profile is full of misinformation and sorry if my english is rough, as I am not a native speaker

• Winner
Reactions: Megascunt759
Just "bumping" this thread as I am wondering has my application been reviewed or just plain forgotten, as no comments have been posted. Some feedback would be nice, even if it is negative

• Agree
Reactions: Teddi
LieväAutismi is currently serving for his Army.
I hope that the tagged gameserver admins will find a conclusion to what to think about it.
Please be patient in the next upcomming weeks.

Have been playing with you many times.
You are a fun player to play with and also someone that enforces the rules and makes the others enforce them aswell.

I can see you as admin,you have a nice attitude when you play with others and when you talk with them.

Good luck ^^
+1

Haven't seen applicant on server for the past couple weeks, even though sessions are decent. Probably just different times. So NEUTRAL until i can get to see applicant when i'm online. Seen on server before ages ago, but don't remember much.

I have seen him a couple of times on ff2. He seems to know more about the rules and I believe I have seen you enforcing the rules as well. +1

also are players allowed to give feed back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread