Declined Admin Application Redacted._ For US Trade (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redacted._

Your name and/or nickname:
My Irl name is Kerreck and I go by Redacted
Your age:
Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Nobody, I am over 15 years old
Your Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:0:440744491
HLSTATS:
Your general online times and your timezone:
My online times range from 11 Am to around 1 Pm because of school. My time zone is Eastern Daylight Time.
Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
My main server is Panda's US Trade Server where I spend most of my time, and I wouldn't mind going to a different server incase of a report if no one is available.
Do you have a microphone?
Absolutely, and love interacting with other on the server.
Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I have never been an admin or moderator.
Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I've read up on some sourcemod information and I could definitely learn how to use it no problem.
Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I love the panda's community and it is a very enjoyable place to hang out and have fun. I want to become a even more positive member in this community and help out. I spend a lot of time in the Community Trade server and I thought with my rep I could become a very good representative for my server. I believe I can help make a difference in this community while simultaneously contributing back to it. I've applied once under the name Animekingl which is still this account but I changed my name and with determination and commitment I want to give it another try in hopes of making it.
Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
The way I would do my job wouldn't be too relaxed nor too strict. I wouldn't outright mute/gag someone for being too loud or placing Lenny's after a kill. I would be sure to warn the individual or individuals once or twice about what they're doing. If they don't comply then I'll have to take action, This may range from...
Minutes ↓
+150, 240, 720, 1,100, 10,080, Permanent.

Insults-If the Insults are friendly I would let them slide, but insults to go as far to offend most people may result in a temporary mute or gag for 240 to 10,080 minutes.
Spamming Chat- Constant chat spam may result in a temporary gag from 240 to 10,080 minutes.
Mic Spam- If the mic spam is unintentional I'll tell the person to stop using their mic before I go on to the punishments, If the mic spam is intentional I'll go on to the punishments ranging from 150 to 10,080.
Cheating- Instant Permanent Ban.

With all this I wish myself good luck in the eyes of everyone.

P.s I have been muted once due to a bad mic on a laptop. (I got a new one though)

• Disagree
Reactions: fanthom and Jim Bob
Hey Redacted!

I do remember you from our NY Trade days a year ago and I don't recall any bad experiences with you whatsoever :B1:

You've been back on the server for a bit now and have racked up some good sessions. As for your application, everything looks pretty good. One thing I would say is the punishment times could be changed up a bit to match most of the rest of the teams'.

Again, it's only been a couple of days since you have come back to the server and I think the trade team would like to see more utilization of the /calladmin command in-game, writing up player reports on the forums, and enforcing rules on the server when necessary.

I believe you would be a great fit for the team from what I've seen and know about you. That said, you still have yet to show the others your administrative capabilities so I will remain NEUTRAL for now.

Best of luck to you on the application!

Hi Redacted

I'll be honest, I think i may have seen you a couple of times in US trade, but not as much as i could give my opinion on you. I've had a look at your chat history and i have noticed there's a little bit of toxicity. You've also had 3 Comm Blocks, which are bad mic (which i noticed you said you used to play on a laptop), spam/disrespect and mic spam, which these could affect your application.

I would like to see a bit more use of !calladmin from you, also enforcing the rules to the rule breakers, and posting player reports on the forums. I also agree with Bish on your punishment times.

I would like to see a bit more from you before i make my final decision. So i'll stay in the NEUTRAL lane with Bish.

Good luck on your application! :)

Immagine.png
Months of inactivity and at this last moment doing daily session with hours for applying for admin? I'd definitely rather if you had more constant session.

Reactions: Hedgehog
Hey Redacted,

It's been a while and I am ready to update my feedback.

I still do believe you could fit in the team, however, you have yet to really establish yourself within the community. Although you are now a regular again on US Trade, I wish to see some activity on the forums(reports) as well. Your latest post on the forums is this application. I would give it more time to really settle in but until then, I'm going to have to give you a -1

I'm also gonna -1 here. Along with everything already said, I see barely any warnings in chat and hardly any dedication to the actual position.

Reactions: Hedgehog and Mikey
Everything has been said, i agree with the other admins -1

With all -1's from each US TRADE team member this will have to be automatically declined. I hope you take the advice given for you to improve if you wish to apply for admin again.
You may reapply in one month from now.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread