Accepted Admin application PropHunt (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froovy

Name/Nickname: [JAD] Froovy
My age: 18

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70255736

General online times and your timezone: My timezone is UTC/GMT +2 now during summer time and +1 during the winter. I am generally online on steam from around 12 during the day to 3-4 in the night. Since i came back to play at prophunt i have been trying to spend more time on panda as possible and i plan to continue doing that. And that goes for both weekdays and weekends.

Server: The server i usually play on and the one i am applying for is prophunt. I have occassionally during my time on panda gone into the other servers and checked then out (briefly). But i mostly stay on the prophunt server. If there is needed i would go into other servers and help out.

Microphone: I do have a microphone but i dont use it so much in game.

Administration and SourceMod: I dont have any experience with neither adminship or SourceMod but i know some or the basic commands like ”/slay”, ”/kick”, ”/mute” and ”/gag”. I also am a fast learner and i would get into it fast i believe.

Why you should choose me to be part of your team: I have over 1400 hours on tf2 which around 1050-1100 hours are on prophunt. I know time not always matters but with that time i have gained experience in notice if people are breaking the rules. I Know the general panda rules and the other rules that apply on the prophunt server and i try to enforce them as much as i can. Prophunt is a safehaven for me where i find joy and i want others to experience the same joy and harmony as me. After some time away now from Panda i come back and see that much chaos have entered the server and i would like to help bring back order to the server so that both the regulars and the new players feel like its a good enviroment to spend time in.

Policies and punishments: Before starting to hand out punishments i would first give warnings so that the person would know what they are doing wrong.
If the offender then would continue i would deal with it accordingly. If a person is microphone spamming i will mute them for a short period of time and if the person start again i will extend the mute. Same goes for chat spamming but then with gag instead of mute. If a person uses a foreign language on microphone i would first give warnings and if the person continue i would put a 30 minute mute. If a person is ghosting i would, after warning, kick them and if they return and continued the ghosting i would make a shorter ban. Cases of admin disrespect, sexism and racism i would ban for a little longer ammount of time (2-4 hours) depending on how severe it is. Hackers i would record a demo and then perma ban (and get a second admins opinion first if needed).
If there is an inappropriate spray i would remove it and give a warning. And if the person continue to put the spray i would give a shorter ban.

For the more prophunt focused rules i would:
Time wasting: If a person on purpose waste time (like its 1 pyro left and 1 prop and they are just standing being friendly and its over 1 minute before the round end) i would tell them to not waste time and that one of them have to kill the other. If they still dont do anything i would slay.
Same goes for those who keep switching team to farm points,
for those who get late spawn and run out as hunter before the red have had their 30 seconds to hide and for those props that get the gun glitch. That they continue to change prop as punishment for having the scout loadout. If they use their gun before being last prop i would slay them.

Thank you for your time. :D

Well I can certainly see that you have put some time in this app and certainly see 28 (exactly) non capital (i)'s, so currently you are on the first place in most non capitals (i)'s game, congrats.

But good luck with your app.

Reactions: Joe
Welcome back to our servers mate! ::):

I have been played a lot with you ages ago. You are reliable , always poked me when there were rule-breakers. Also you are helpfull guy, always helping others and trying to do your best helping others. Never have seen you using any kind of inappropriate languge. You need to improve a bit your session times and I know there is times, when people are playing and when not.

I give my +1, Good luck!

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 person
Well, I took a look at ye.

I played a lil with you today and I gotta say, you're golden. Friendly - Check, Skilled - Check, Reminds other players about the rules - Check, Helps other players - Check, Respects the rules - Check. There's really nothing bad to say about you. In fact, there's only good that can be said.

Have a piece of +1 cake! ::):

Thank you guys so much for the support! :3

You have been accepted, welcome to the team ::):
My apologizes for the hold, as we where deciding who was going to be your mentor. But you will have a double mentor, @Fennie & @Skiffa . Fennie will be the one though to report back on your progress. Please add them both.
Also please add @Kevin as he is responsible for your admin rights on Panda-Community.com TF2 #21 [Prophunt|gameME]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread