Invalid Admin Application: Luigi123 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi123

Banned
- Your name and/or nickname: [FoGA] Luigi123

- Your age: 16

- Who gave you permission to apply? : I saw that there were some available spots for USA Dodgeball so I feel I can help out!

- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:51293707

- Your general online times and your timezone: Monday- Friday 6:30PM CDT - 7:30PM CDT

Saturday - Sunday 6:30PM - 7:30PM.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? I’m applying on USA Dodgeball Server because i love to play on there.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but i don’t use it a lot.

- Your previous experience as a Admin or Moderator: I was an Admin on Fortress of Gamers for three months but now i want to become a second Admin on Panda.

- Do you have a experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No, I don’t have any experience for Admin.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:

Hello,
My name is Luigi123, I have a steam level of 10. I am a fellow member of Panda Community. I joined Panda on May 01, 2015. When I first came to an Panda server, I happen to enjoy and also wanting to play it over and over. USA Dodgeball was the server I liked the most and I also go on it a lot, mostly everyday.
The reason I am applying for admin is to support and also help in various server situations and overall the community. I can help deal with hackers, spammers and etc. If I see someone spamming or hacking, I can help by reporting him or her or telling him or her to stop. For hackers, I would report and spammers, I would tell them to stop or a vote will be made. I find on USA Dodgeball a lot of spammers and Hackers. The admins on USA Dodgeball is doing a phenomenal job, but when trouble happens, they are not on to help the people on USA Dodgeball. I know we can contact them, but since I am on a lot, I am able to take on the situation and solve it easy and quick. I am a quick learner so anything you teach me about the admin rules shouldn’t be a problem.
I think I would be a good part of the USA Dodgeball admin team and also be a good helpful admin on USA Dodgeball. Thanks for your time and also reading this, I really appreciate it.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job:

1. Stealing Rockets: Slay and 3 warnings. After 3 warnings, they will be banned for 3 hours.

2. Blocking: Slap/slay 3 warnings. After 3 warnings, they will be banned for 3 hours.

3. Mic Spam: 1 warning. After 1 warning, they will be mute for 3 hours.

4. Spam in Chat: 1 warning. After 1 warning, they will be gag for 3 hours.

5. Inappropiate Spay: Take a Screenshot of their inappropiate spray. After i took a Screenshot of their inappropiate spray, they will be banned for 3 hours then i’ll post it on the comments and i’ll remove the spray.

6. AFK: If they’re being AFK for 5 mins, they will get kick out of the server so other players can join.

7. Offensive Chat: Take a Screenshot of their Chat. After i took a Screenshot of their chat, they will be banned for 3 hours and i’ll post it on the comments.

8. Hacking: I’ll recorded a demo then after i record a demo, they will be banned for permanent then i’ll post it on the comments of the time being record and the date and uploaded the demo on the ban Details.

9. Abusing CallAdmin system: 1 warning then after 1 warning, i’ll take a Screenshot of the Report then they will be banned for 3 hours and i’ll post it on the comments

First off, can I ask you: when is your birthday?

Secondly

- Your previous experience as a Admin or Moderator: I was an Admin on Fortress of Gamers for three months but now i want to become a second Admin on Panda.

- Do you have a experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No, I don’t have any experience for Admin.

What.

But most importantly: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1771630

Not enough playtime. https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/1771630 Only started playing again a few days ago after a break of several months it seems.

I hate to impose but does that USA applicant rule still apply? The one where you don't need 3 days? Forgive me for intruding but I'm curious as it's listed as pending. Bad habits die hard!

Also yeah...Why did you say you're a FoG admin (which you are) but you have no experience...when you do? xD Mistake?

Also yeah...Why did you say you're a FoG admin (which you are) but you have no experience...when you do? xD Mistake?

Oh sorry my bad! The question is:
- Do you have a experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, i have a experience with SourceMod. Sorry, i forgot to edit that because i was in the hurry.

• Friendly
Reactions: Madact
@EvoWarrior5 Sorry my bad! The question is:
- Do you have a experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I have a experience with SourceMod. Sorry, i forgot to edit that because i was in the hurry.

You application is invalid due to the following reasons: your playtime does not meet the 3 day minimum requirement.
You currently have
1 days 00:50:47 hours

Please feel free to re-apply whenever you meet the minimum playtime requirement.

~Closed~

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: Luigi123 and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread