Invalid Admin Application: Luigi123 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi123

Banned
- Your name and/or nickname
Luigi123
- Your age
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
No one!

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:51293707

- Your general online times and your timezone
I usually go online early before 4PM - 7:30PM CDT Monday - Friday, Saturday from 10:30AM - 6PM CDT I might be offline after 6PM CDT and Sunday from 10:30AM - 12PM CDT I might be offline after 12PM CDT, 3PM - 4:30PM CDT and at 7:00PM - 9:00PM CDT

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Hightower #06, the server that i want to apply admin there because Hightower is my favourite server so i want to help there to help people to stay out of trouble and keep the server clean.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes i have a Microphone. I talk on the microphone a lot in every servers.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I'm new as a admin but i help the people in every servers that i report them on gamers.net on April 27, 2015 that people trying to hack, banning and kicking.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes i know how to use the basic, relevant commands

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Other reasons might include my experience as an admin in HighTower #06 server. I am very helpful if there are issues concering other players or problems with other admins. I prefer diplomacy over the brute force of stiff acting it out. Usually you can solve problems way faster and evade them from happening again, if you just talk to the people involved, that's one of the things i learned as an admin. Being friendly towards the community and becoming a friend than just a "noname"-admin is what it takes to be part of a community I learned to love in the months i play here. Also I am the oldest not youngest, but what I mean is that I can take offenses with a relaxed view considering its probably just "the heat of the situation" instead of becoming personally engaged with it right away.

I am absolutly sure I have what it takes to be an admin and part of the group, and if being considered I am pretty sure you will be positively surprised.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your
policies and punishments

-Spawncamping: 1 Warning, 1 Slay, 1 Kick after that 3hrs ban, 6hrs, 12hrs etc.

-Insulting/Disrespecting: 2 Warnings followed by 30 minutes gag/mute if it’s his first time followed by 2hrs, 12hrs, 3 Days, permanent

-Spam: 2 Warnings followed by 30 minutes gag/mute if it’s his first time followed by 2hrs, 12hrs, 3 Days, permanent

-Racism: 1 Warning followed by 12hrs gag/mute on his first time after that 3 days, permanent

-Hacking: Permanent ban with one or two demos as backup uploaded to sourcebans

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
No one!
BAD !!!

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your
policies and punishments

-Insulting/Disrespecting: 2 Warnings followed by 30 minutes gag/mute if it’s his first time followed by 2hrs, 12hrs, 3 Days, permanent

-Spam: 2 Warnings followed by 30 minutes gag/mute if it’s his first time followed by 2hrs, 12hrs, 3 Days, permanent

-Racism: 1 Warning followed by 12hrs gag/mute on his first time after that 3 days, permanent

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Here’s a brief list of punishments:

... that's not how they meant "Look at other (accepted) applicants and how they did it." :D

• Winner
Reactions: Jayy
and copy/paste other apps isn't good too, your app must show us what YOU would do not other. anyway your playtime isn't correct =/

Sorry, but you do not meet the requirements to be an acceptable applicant. You need at least 72 hours within the servers to be considered. You can reapply within a months time, so long as your hours are up to standard.

Invalid.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Jayy
Madact kindly re-opened the thread for a minute so I can post a reply that I was typing up at the time of closing:

On top of what has been said, there is no way in hell I am going to believe that someone who sent me a PM titled "what are the dealing out punishment?" containing the question "What are the dealing out punishment to mute/gag,ban and kick people as a admin?" (excluding greetings and such) could have written that "why should we choose you" section.

Half of the app seems to be taken from other apps or the template. I advise people to consider not allowing him apply again (either for a time or indefinitely), if this is what he shows up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread