Invalid Admin Application- Lamal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[YBCO] lamal

Name/Nickname
My online name is Lamal

Who gave you permission?
Within minimum age limit, no permission needed

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:80388994

Timezones & Online Times
Greenwich Mean Timezone (UTC+00:00). I'm usually completely free during weekends, and often frequent tf2 from 12 to 6. Weekdays, however, are a little more patchy and uneven, and times I can be online will often fluctuate.

Which servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you respond to reports from other servers?
Generally I play on Deathrun #22 and Deathrun #9, and would gladly be admin for either if not both. I will happily answer reports from different servers whenever I can.

Do you have a microphone?
I do have a microphone, and although I prefer not to use voicechat, I will if necessary.

Previous experience as moderator/admin
I've had experience being a moderator for an RP server in Gmod, however I play very little Gmod these days so stepped down.

Do you have experience administrating with Sourcemod?
I know the basics of it, however I'm not experienced with the more advanced commands.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I play on the Panda Community servers quite a lot, and have met my fair share of spammers, trollers and scammers, and I've always wanted to be able to do something about it. As and admin, I can help keep the servers I and others love friendly, clean and, most importantly, fun. With Deathrun servers being the servers I mainly play on, I see a lot of stalling, inappropriate sprays and hear a lot of spamming in the voicechat, and it tends to frustrate both me and others, so being able to tackle it myself will lead to a more pleasant experience on the servers.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job
My primary objective as an admin would be to make the game a good experience for others. I'll listen to complaints from players either about me or disruptors, and I'll improve myself or make sure I give a fair punishment to rule breakers. If people complain about it and it's a clear offence to the server rules, I'll do something about it immediately. I'll give them two warnings before I do something about it, e.g. a gag for spamming, kick for harassment/disruption, ban for persistence in disruption, hacking or ignorance/disrespect towards admins or others (the good old "three strikes"). Take, for example, a player spamming in voicechat; I'll warn them to stop two times, and if they keep spamming, I'll issue a 30 minute gag. If you accept my application, rest assured will do my very best to keep these brilliant servers fun for everybody.

Your application is invalid as you don't have the necessary time needed to apply for any of these servers.

You can reapply once you have reached the minimum of 72 hours on one of the servers.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread