Invalid Admin Application krokodel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krokodel

My name is Jeffrey and my in game name is krokodel.
I'm 17years of age.
I saw that i could apply for admin on the forums in game.
I'm from the Netherlands (time zone Amsterdam)
I'm mostly online after work oures (around 7o'clock)

The server I would like to apply to is, the jailbreak server.
I do have a microphone and headset.
My admin experience in tf2 is 0 but i have been admin and owner of other servers in another game.
Why should i be a part of your team? Well I like to have fun on servers (gaming) but the jailbreak server needs some more active admins in my opinion.

(well now ive worked the list down lets typ another version) (sorry)

I've been going on the jailbreak server a couple of times because I like the server.
But the admins are simply to 'trolly' they join in with the fun but sometimes a little to much...
I think i would help the server a lot because if i saw someone breaking rules that bother other people i will take action and cotrol the situation.

Well that's all to say.
Sorry if i have bad grammar and for the load out but i think this reviews me a little.

p.s. I do not have nearly 72hours but i thought worth a shot mayby they see what i see.

My name is Jeffrey and my in game name is krokodel.
I'm 17years of age.
I saw that i could apply for admin on the forums in game.
I'm from the Netherlands (time zone Amsterdam)
I'm mostly online after work oures (around 7o'clock)

The server I would like to apply to is, the jailbreak server.
I do have a microphone and headset.
My admin experience in tf2 is 0 but i have been admin and owner of other servers in another game.
Why should i be a part of your team? Well I like to have fun on servers (gaming) but the jailbreak server needs some more active admins in my opinion.

(well now ive worked the list down lets typ another version) (sorry)

I've been going on the jailbreak server a couple of times because I like the server.
But the admins are simply to 'trolly' they join in with the fun but sometimes a little to much...
I think i would help the server a lot because if i saw someone breaking rules that bother other people i will take action and cotrol the situation.

Well that's all to say.
Sorry if i have bad grammar and for the load out but i think this reviews me a little.

p.s. I do not have nearly 72hours but i thought worth a shot mayby they see what i see.
From when I have played I don't think I have ever seen you on jailbreak (That is if krokodel is your steam name and not just your forum name).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread