Invalid Admin Application - KingSK (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSK

- Your name and/or nickname. Zachary Bell Peppers or Zach

- Your age. 18

- Who gave you permission to apply? Turbo :D

- Your Steam32 ID. STEAM_0:1:43706027

- Your general online times and your timezone. I'm eastern time and can be on most of the day on my days off work. They are Monday, Thursday, Saturday. Also available before 3 PM on all other days.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I usually play on the Texas dodge ball server but would be more than happy to go to other servers to assist.

- Do you have a microphone? Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator. Not in tf2.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? No.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I believe I would make a great edition as I am a straight-laced individual who is also has a warming personally and makes friends easy.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. I would prefer to discipline those on the server in a constructive way so that their transgressions reflect the punishment. Only those specifically instigating harm to others would be punishable which would make one's experience in the dodge ball server more enjoyable.

Your sessions show that you've only played 3 times in the last 3 months, on top of the fact some random dude gave you permission to apply.

Your sessions show that you've only played 3 times in the last 3 months, on top of the fact some random dude gave you permission to apply.

permission shouldn't matter since he's old enough but anyway still begs the question how turbo keeps popping back up giving 'permission' to people XD

permission shouldn't matter since he's old enough
Correct, but in this case, he pretty much said that a randomer has given him the thumb of approval to apply - which I have no idea how one finds logical, butkthen

Correct, but in this case, he pretty much said that a randomer has given him the thumb of approval to apply - which I have no idea how one finds logical, butkthen
p much what i said. not the first time this turbo guy has popped up doing this and prooobably not the last either. anyway, plebian out

Hi King,
Turbo only said that if you wish to apply for Admin, go on the forums and check the requirements, however he did not give you permission to actually make an application. Turbo is not an Admin, but a player who supports them. This goes to all as he gives advice to players, not give permission to give access to things. It was a misunderstanding as I have spoken with Turbo.

Apart from the little effort, I thought it was a little disturbing that your main group on steam is this;
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thejewishinternetsquad

Also look at the major jump in sessions, once a month lmao
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/2960523

Also is under the required time. In the past I've let it slide but I remember on one application I said about it would be favouring.
It's not difficult to read through the entire threads to know if you meet requirements or not.

So I'm just going to invalid this. If you're going to take this seriously; get the required time, put effort into the application and fix your attitude.

Reactions: Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread