Accepted Admin application #JailBreakServer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clic Clic Boom

Here's my admin application for the Jailbreak server,
Enjoy reading :oops:

- My name and/or nickname : .Clic Clic Boom !

- My age : I'm actually 20 years old, going on my 21 in May.

- Who gave me permission to apply? : As the Jailbreak server was not listed in the Available positions thread, i asked Kevin:sadpanda: if i could apply on it, who said yes.

- My Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:42607433

- My general online times and your timezone :

Timezone : UTC/GMT +1 hour (France)
General online times : Monday -> Friday : 5 PM to ~11 PM
Weekends : ~10 AM to 11 PM (depends, but i'll always be online on Steam during that time)

- Which of our servers do i usually play on ? :

As i had some problems with my laptop, i've make a break in the Comp TF2 universe, wich means i'm now playing only on public servers.
First of all, i've joined the High tower server where i found a nice and good community who gave me the desire to stay there, then i've switched to the dodgeball, where i'm sometimes playing, but i'm mostly (if not always :rolleyes:) on the jailbreak server.

- Do i have a microphone? :

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator :

I've been a moderator, during my CS:S times, of a French Community. I had to moderate on a Surf server, Jailbreak server and a DM server, where i loved doing that ;)

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? :

As i said before, i'm always connected to your Jailbreak server, where i've learnt all the rules about that game mod wich will allows me to moderate that server at any time in case of a trouble. I saw what and how the admins did if a rule was broke and i'm totally able to do the same things. Also, sadly, there is not that often an admin connected, wich is a shame for such a game mod, where you need to be constently on, to check if none break any server's/warden's rules.

Due to my experience, i'm sure that i'll be a blameless admin.

- How would i do my job? :

• Baiters : I'll slay the one who are baitings, explainning them, that they can't do that. If they still continue after my warning and my explanation, i'll make sure that they stay in RED by guardbanning them for 30 minutes alive.

• Freekillers : First of all, if a BLU freekills, i'll not directly ban him (unless it's a massive freekill), i'll slay him first, explaining him what he did and why he could not do it. I'll also respawn the ones who have been freekill. If the BLU keeps freekilling, i'll guardban him for 120 minutes, or him from the servers for a time that will depends on the ammount of freekills.

• Spammers: Instant mute/gag for 2 hours after one and unique warning by voice chat or with the @@@ command.

• Hackers : Instant perma ban. No warning, nothing.

• BLU teamkillers : Instant guardban for 2 hours.

• Overtalking orders : I'll start with a warning in the voice chat or in the chat, if he keeps doing it i'll mute him (if he's BLU i'll also switch him cause of the lake of voice chat due to the mute)

• Callers with an admin on : Instant kick with this fallowing reason "Do not use the !call command when an admin is on"

• Afkers : Kick
I'll also not use any commands for any abuse or other request (forcing the mapchange, noclip, gravity, slap w/ reason, etc..)

.Clic!²

Last edited:
I might not be an admin, but this dude definitely deserves a chance. I've never seen him disrespect or disobey the rules, he's a great warden and says 'AFK frozen' in a nice way.

Positives
* Very active
* Good app
* Freindly , I have never seen him be rude.

Negative
I have been forced to gag you for spamming the chat with useless messages like:
Oh great. Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:18:23 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:18:21 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:18:18 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:18:16 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:18:09 : : : F A K E - U B E R : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:16:49 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:16:47 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:15:31 IS THAT THE MOMENT WHEN WE SPAM OUR BINDS?! Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:14:50 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:14:47 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:14:45 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:14:42 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:13:28 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:13:09 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
6 Apr 2015 13:13:07 : : : Hold your breath and count to 8 : : : Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]
as you know, you cannot spam as an admin so this kind of spam has to stop immedietly.

I am going Neutral at the moment.

Last edited:
The only reason about the spam is that's my medic bind's (script), could remove them at any moment tho. Plus that day i had the vaccinator, my MOUSE2 got that bind on, that's why i accidently spammed it in the teamchat c:

+1 I want to see him with us too ^^
He know all the rules, he is kind, he plays a lot.

Last edited:
Lovely old French guy.

I've played with him multiple times and I haven't seen him muck up once, he's always following the rules and is a good warden. Very polite and helpful as well.

+1 If JB apps are open, I dunno.

• Funny
Reactions: CiroBishop
A full +1 from me. I don't have actually bad words for you, but only good ones. I Completely agree with Lukas.

Of course, there's something in the "How would I do my job" section which has to be edited according to our new policy, but this is the last of our problems, because you will learn during time (if you will be accepted as Trial Admin).

Last edited:
Very active, almost every time I see him on TF2, it's on our Jailbreak server.

Loyal Jailbreak player, insane activity, I've seen him try to enforce the rules before, even if simply using chat or voice. Polite and very friendly, all he needs to do is cut his lenny spam and all will be alright.

+1 from me

Hope that I maybe will see you as an admin :3

Last edited:
I think you will win Clic Clic.
Hope that I maybe will see you as an admin :3
It's not a competition to see who is going to win...

My vote:

I've seen you on JB and all I can say is that there are times you really are worthy of the admin title, and there are times where you can play up/ mess around and you just seem to be a regular JB player. I'm giving a 0 due to this constant fluctuation in behavior, alongside the spam that Redspike has brought up.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CiroBishop
As long as you make sure NOT to flood the chat with these kinds of messages again you'll have my support.

As long as you make sure NOT to flood the chat with these kinds of messages again you'll have my support.

Do not worry about that, i won't do it again ;)

I'm actually going to not give a vote, since I've seen (and heard) you multiple times being weird.. I.E. You spam the voice-chat with random noises but for the most part you are very clear with the orders when you are the warden.

I barely lay notice to the small details at people so that's why I'm not voting. Also because I've barely seen you enough on jailbreak.

+1 the application is excellent, he is a usual player and i would love to have another french bruh in the team. just kidding i don't care x). i think he should be accepted since i start playing less and less jailbreak. i'll be comming back when i'll have my new mic (in a week)

Last edited:
Application well written and you are a good JB-Player.
I'd say +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread