Accepted Admin Application : Hera <3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hera

- Your name and/or nickname
My irl name is Samantha and my steam name is Hera <3
- Your age
I am currently 20 about to be 21 in October.
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I did not need permission because I am over the age of 15.
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:514394554
- Your general online times and your timezone
My general times of activity is anywhere between 6 p.m. and 2 a.m. so late at night and into early morning hours. My timezone is MST (Mountain Standard Time)
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I would like to apply for the NY Trade server as it is where I have spent most of my time. However, if needed elsewhere I am open to being sent wherever I am needed to help the community out!
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a microphone and I enjoy using it most of the time while on the server.
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do not have any previous experience as an Admin or Moderator.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I do not have any experience with administrating with SourceMod however, I am a quick learner and would apply all my effort to learn all the tools necessary to be a great admin for the community.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
You should choose me to be apart of your team because I truly love this server and the people in it. I want to help contribute to keeping it fun and keeping it a safe environment for everyone that joins it. No matter who they are to have a fun and safe place to game where everyone can be themselves while still being respectful of others. I think that I can contribute maturity, effort and commitment to the server in which I think are important qualities for an admin to have while still being fun and not abusing the admin powers/tools of course. I think that I also have the ability to have a unique perspective because of some of the difficulties of being discriminated against for being a girl gamer and I definitely will be trying to crack down on that so that girl gamers also feel represented in the community and help them not be afraid to use their mics because someone might be offensive or derogatory towards them. That honestly is one of my main motivators and what drives me to make a positive impact in the community.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Before any punishment takes place I would give 2-3 warnings depending on the severity of the rule being broken overall I like to give chances to people that are deserving because some times the goofing around just gets slightly out of hand and they do not mean harm.
Bans:
(Minutes) 360 - 1,080 - 4,320 - 10,800 - Permanent
-Cheating = Permabanned
Comms:
(Minutes) 360 - 1,080 - 4,320 - 10,800 - 21,600 - 43,200 - Permanent
-Racism/Discrimination = depending on severity if given two warnings and player does not stop I may feel the need to perma ban them to remove the toxicity and hate from the server indefinitely.
-chat spam = gagged in order of times a player offended will go as listed above
-micspam = muted in order of times a player offended will go as listed above
-insulting = may result in gag/muting or even being kicked depending on the severity of the insults and the amount of warnings given every situation is different. If it is not to severe then I would follow the minutes listed above in the order of amount of offenses

-all caps = 2 warnings to stop using caps and if they do not stop they will be gagged or kicked as per the minutes above.
HLSTATS- https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=233310

Also I have never been banned on any server as far as I know :)

Hello Hera,

It's nice to see another US Trade regular wanting to apply. The application at the start is neat and organized, though it could have been more neat towards the end.

You're an active and friendly regular on US Trade, I have not had any complaints or reports about your behavior whatsoever, and I see you frequently use !calladmin. That being said however, I am not ready to vote right now. You still have quite a bit to work on before we can consider you to join our team. We'll need to see enforcing of the rules, a.k.a: warning players, reminding them of rules, ect. This is the biggest key to the job. It would also be good to make a name for yourself here on forums. Make some reports and maybe join in on some discussions/suggestions.

Your forums account is fairly new so this will take some time for you to get adjusted to things here. As for your "trade experience"; been told that you hop on trade servers quite often so I don't think the trading experience will be a problem for you. There are a few other minor things about your app that can be discussed privately later on, but I believe I've said everything I wanted to say for now.

Do take everything I've stated into consideration if you want to join our team. I'll be monitoring you very closely for now. Hopefully my team can provide some more insight to further help you when they're ready to give feedback.

I'll give my final vote later. Good luck, Hera.

Alright :) I will do my best to use the forums more I tried to report someone on here recently but I was having issues uploading my video evidence. I will apply myself to getting more involved on the forums. Thank you for all your help Zero

You've been doing great work so far. I've seen you plenty of times on different trade servers already so I was already a bit familiar with you. I see you have taken Zero's advice and have been warning/reminding people about the rules. Pretty much agree with everything Zero has said above. Can't really think of much to add besides wanting to see some reports of rule breakers here on the forums.

Keep up the improvements, good luck, and here's a +1

• Friendly
Reactions: Hera
You've been doing great work so far. I've seen you plenty of times on different trade servers already so I was already a bit familiar with you. I see you have taken Zero's advice and have been warning/reminding people about the rules. Pretty much agree with everything Zero has said above. Can't really think of much to add besides wanting to see some reports of rule breakers here on the forums.

Keep up the improvements, good luck, and here's a +1
Thank you Agent C I will definitely be keeping my eye out for anyone who needs to be reported on forums :)

Hey Hera,

I've seen you 'round US trade and I've got nothing much new to say. Great app, I've seen your calls and rule enforcing. Good Luck with the app!
You have my +1

• Friendly
If you ever write something like this again invert the colours please, for the sake of oculists.
I will keep it more plain in the future. Just wanted to reflect my personality and make it a little different to look at.

Reactions: Zeprus
Hey Hera,

I've seen you 'round US trade and I've got nothing much new to say. Great app, I've seen your calls and rule enforcing. Good Luck with the app!
You have my +1
Thank you so much ?

Hey Hera

I've got to say, nice app. i've seen you a lot in the panda servers, you enforce the rules to the rule breakers, you're polite to other players, friendly. you seem to been known on there very well, i havent got anything bad to see, good luck on your app! +1

• Friendly
Well my entire team has shared their feedback, so I guess I'll post mine.

You've shown excellent promise. Your chatlogs are clean as far I can see. You are warning players and being very active on forums. I think you'll make a great addition.

Take my +1

• Friendly
Reactions: Hedgehog and Hera
T
Well my entire team has shared their feedback, so I guess I'll post mine.

You've shown excellent promise. Your chatlogs are clean as far I can see. You are warning players and being very active on forums. I think you'll make a great addition.

Take my +1
Thank you so much

Hey Hera

I've got to say, nice app. i've seen you a lot in the panda servers, you enforce the rules to the rule breakers, you're polite to other players, friendly. you seem to been known on there very well, i havent got anything bad to see, good luck on your app! +1
Thank you hedgehog ?

• Happy
Reactions: Hedgehog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread