Accepted Admin Application from Zyphon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyphon

Member Name Zyphon

Whats your name and/or nickname?
Zyphon.:[shadow panda]:.

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?

What is your Steam ID 32?
STEAM_0:0:61199523

What are your general online times and your timezone?
I live in the UK so timezone is GMT. I am able to get on from 18:00 - 23:00 during the week as I have a job, but as for weekends I am available all throughout the day just depends on the irl demands at the time.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I play on and wish to apply for admin on servers #1 dm_duel, #4 Dodgeball, #19 Dodgeball. These are the main 3, but if am eligible to, also #29 dodgeball, #3 Jump and #9 Deathrun; although my playtime on these servers are slightly lower.
EDIT: I play on and wish to apply for admin on servers #4 Dodgeball, #19 Dodgeball and #29 Dodgeball.

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
I am not sure how many of you remember me from Operation panda, they were my main servers alongside this one. I was a full game server admin on the operation panda servers which was why i originally didn't apply here, but due to their departure i thought i would throw my hat in the ring here and experience.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I know many players both old and new as I have been playing on Panda Community servers since 2013. I readily available to be online if and when needed. Also a pretty friendly guy who will help out new members to servers.

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
Zero tolerance for hackers. Mic spammers, chat spammers gagged/muted for "X" length of time. If persisting longer time or in extremes kicked. Dodgeball abusers killed and warned, persistence will result in kick etc... My policies will be about trying to be fair to all and giving second chances, but strict between limits.
EDIT:
First steal will be a warning, if they continue then they will be slayed after steal and persistance after that will result in kick from the server.
for hackers, perm ban, abusers, constant stealers etc.. depending on the situation, 1 day generally for first offenders that are taking things too far, but will scale up if continued e.g. 1 week for multiple offenders

RIP Operation Panda :3 ... Long live the community, through Panda Community!

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Racer911-1
SourceBans:
1 bans | 0 commblocks
gameME:
#01 Duel: profile | chat | sessions | >5 days playtime
#03 Jump: profile | chat | sessions | ~4.5 hours playtime

#04 Dodgeball: profile | chat | sessions | >8 days playtime
#09 Deathrun: profile | chat | sessions | 4 MINUTES OF PLAYTIME
#19 Dodgeball: profile | chat | sessions | <1 day of playtime
#29 Dodgeball Advanced: N/A
You are only eligible to apply for Duel and #04 Dodgeball, #29 I'm not sure as I have no way of finding out. Administrating on more than 5 servers will also be very hard for you or for any admin, as all three dodgeball servers and the deathrun server would need an admin nearly all the time, which is simply an impossible task, especially for a trial admin.
I suggest you reconsider what you want to apply for, you may get permission on servers a few months after you've been admin, IF you have spare time, otherwise you won't.

It has been agreed with @Nightascythe that you can apply for all three db servers.
You also decided for yourself that you'll only apply for db.

I've played with the player fairly often and has never caused any troubles.
The way you handle stealers and such isn't perfect, but not everyone catches up and you'll learn it if you get accepted so it's fine, many don't really get it until we tell them how exactly it's supposed to be done.
You have more activity on #04 than on #19, but the dedication is visible so it's fine. Overall, I'd like to see him on the db team, so +1 from me.

Last edited:
The main servers I was applying for were #1 duel and #4 dodgeball, but I thought applying for #19 also would be useful as I go on there a bit and can easily hop on and help out if needed. I understand the issues with the others though.

Marking it as Under Review.

• Funny
  • Creative
Reactions: Bass and TBotV63
accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Lighty, should you have any questions feel free to ask us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread