Invalid Admin Application from zblock (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zblock

Member Name zblock

Whats your name and/or nickname?
My name Is Daniel Thistlethwaite

How old are you?
I am 15 years of age.

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?
Madact when she was an admin gave me permission to apply.

What is your Steam ID 32?
[U:1:96114680]

What are your general online times and your timezone?
My online times go from weekdays 4/6pm to 9 1/2.

And for weekends I can come on at any time. I can come on at any time though.

I work on the irish timezone.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
Well for me I would like to be an admin on primarily Jailbreak servers. But I have no qualms about becoming an admin for a gamemode such as Saxton Hale and so on.

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
I am currently an admin on Flux.tf servers I am known there as zblock. (Yes zblock without the Capital)

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Well I believe you should accept be because of firstly.

I can come on at almost any times and respond to and reports.
I Do have a massive knowledge on the sourcemod commands/powers.
I try to regularly enforce the rules when there is a player in violation of the rules.

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
I firstly, just to get this out of the way. I do not take very kindly to racism so any blatant racism will be met with a 300 minute or higher time count depending on severity...

People with no microphones on blue team will be asked to use their microphone via over the microphone or the "/csay" power. And failure to do so as I have asked will result in a teamban of starting with a day then two days then four and so on.

Micspam and again depending on severity will be met with a gag/mute after warning.

Mass freekillers will be taken care of swiftly and harshly.

I am a 15 year old boy as stated. I have little to no social life outside of steam and discord and so on. My hobbies include, learning to code. Playing jailbreak. Hanging around with the friends I have. And in general having fun. My favorite school subject per say is science and within science it's biology and physics. I enjoy playing on Team fortress 2 and other games like Ratchet and Clank and Rayman. I love listening to bands such as Dire Straights. Pink Floyd. Living Legends. Aesop Rock. That's all for now. If you have another question for me please add me via steam and ask me. (I have copied this from my flux.tf application as not only it efficient and time saving but it provides an accurate description of who I am)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Wolfgang
You don't have enough time to apply on the server you wish to apply for:
Jb: 0d 07:45:12h

So this is invalid.

You have 0% activity on Jailbreak, plus this is you actual steamID 32: STEAM_0:0:48057340.

Not to mention you currently only have 07:45:12 hours of gameplay on jailbreak, in order your you to apply for admin you need the minimum playtime required of 72 hours (3 days) on that specific server. You can check your gameME profile here.

So I'm gonna have to invalidate this. Please try to apply again once you've met the minimum playtime of 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread