Accepted Admin Application from Neodimium (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neodimium

Member Name Neodimium

Whats your name and/or nickname?
Neodimium

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?

What is your Steam ID 32?
U:1:63284697

What are your general online times and your timezone?
I have job. That said.. Im online from 18h-24h. Usually. And for weekend... sometimes all day!

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
#4, #19 and #29

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
None

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Why not?
Just kiddin.. I play for loong time on #19 (on other little less) and I think I could be of help there. (not sayin Lighty doesnt do fantastic job there)
Mostly to take care os stealers, spamers and bad persons (tho it's mostly friendly people there :)

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
Well... I learned from others: warning first, then light punishment... (kick)
If that doesnt work.. ban.
For stealing, I would slay little more, and warn... like 3 or 4 times before ban. And it's hard one, because, sometimes someone steal for reason (nessesity and/or no "beep" sound)

As everything I do, I'll do my best.
If that's not enough... I'll try harder

• Funny
Reactions: Bass and TBotV63
Just an extension to Stabbins reply
gameME:
#04: sessions
#19: sessions
#29: N/A

What is your Steam ID 32?
U:1:63284697
While yes this is your steam ID, it's not the correct one. The ID we're looking for is STEAM_0:1:31642348

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
Well... I learned from others: warning first, then light punishment... (kick)
If that doesnt work.. ban.
For stealing, I would slay little more, and warn... like 3 or 4 times before ban. And it's hard one, because, sometimes someone steal for reason (nessesity and/or no "beep" sound)
Be more specific.

But I do play on #29. That is advanced DB, right?
And #4. But, yeah.. Im mostly on #19. Because of nice people there.
Yes #29 is the advanced DB server.

I'd like an improvement in your behavior as you are quite rude sometimes, otherwise I'm staying neutral as I'm not quite sure yet.

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
Just a tip, in the "why should we choose you to be a part of our team", you should write why we should choose you, and not what you would do while being there. List good things about yourself, like what you're good at, your good traits et cetera - just like you would on a job resumé (Assuming you're 34 you should have plenty of experience when it comes to that :CunningPepe: )

With that being said, good luck with your application

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
About punishments: It's new to me, but I might be light on people. Warning is first, ofc, than slaying (for stealing), then kicking (for everything else)... and after that goes ban.
For timing.. I might ask "older" admins.

Why should we choose you to be a part of our team:
Well... first of all, lot of times there is no admin - meaning it's mayhem! And I thought I might help...
Secondly, Im cool guy. Not raging kid.

• Informative
Reactions: IceSoul
accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Lighty, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread