Invalid Admin Application from Leah Smith (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leah Smith

Member Name Leah Smith

Whats your name and/or nickname?
Leah/ nickname LeLe

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?
No one, just have experience.

What is your Steam ID 32?
STEAM_0:0:224378380

What are your general online times and your timezone?
I am mostly on all the time, even at early mornings to really late at night. When I can't get on is tuesdays and Thursdays because I work at a hospital but still play enough to atend to the servers.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
NY dodgeball server.

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
No

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
Yes, i'v been a mod at Jump Academy and an admin at ES Gaming.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I can't stand stealers, hackers(script kitties), mic spammers, or in general, annoying people and I will do anything to keep the servers clean and have people happy to ensure a higher population of people on the PandaCommunity servers!

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
When I was admin in ES I would warn the the people who needed was causing peoblems, then if they keep on going, I would kick them, if they come back and still causing grief, I would ban or ask to ban them. 1 ban is a day. 2nd ban is a week. 3nd ban is perm ban.
Policies: Have fun and no being a do*che bag.

I will be more than happy to make friends with other admins, mods, or even the owner :) Have a good day, chow.

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty and Bass
You do not meet the requirement of 3 days playtime as mentioned above. You may reapply when you get the 3 days playtime.

Closed and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread