Invalid Admin Application Freak Fortress #13 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainPootis

Name: Sam

- Who gave you permission to apply?: No one but I think I can be a good admin because I have taken part in many leadership roles and my teammates will consider me to be helpful and efficient.

- Your Steam ID:~

- Your general online times and your timezone: I am in the English timezone.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: I like to play on the freak fortress 2 server because it has a good variety of bosses and it gives me a break from Valve servers.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: None but I do have great leadership and administration skills.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I think you guys need a helping hand keeping some of your servers clean from griefing, trolling etc.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: I would give someone 3 chances, first two are warnings and the last one is a kick. I will try to sort out situations because I am very good at negotiating and 'cooling down' situations, so it will be nice if you could hire me because I am very mature in how I handle my situations and problems and I believe it may be a useful skill in administrating your server.

Last edited by a moderator:
We might need another stabbin zoom effect for this.

I thought you needed permission if you were younger than 15?

• Agree
Reactions: Conge
If you're below 15 I believe you need permission from an admin, and what someone stated above, your application looks very rushed, not a lot of effort, though it looks decent. Your English is surprisingly good for a 13 year olds.
Looking at your chatlogs, they don't look very convincing.. A lot of sexual references, some German and I believe I saw the word bitch aswell.
2927ae545bc5d0d3faa2a6ef76f32004.png

96aa3161e1f33446cd45bbbb7ee34d0c.png

2a48fe9da3550b37db6876ef7d1eee6d.png

641e41853e721017882014f8266436f5.png

0ab90e14f7c3aa2580f351784ca1185b.png

d05ffd947af3e64a8a00b053baa06f62.png

And after reviewing your chatlogs, something tells me you're not only 13 years old? You sure do act like you're slightly older.

Edit: Playtime isn't 72 hours yet. Invalid.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Conge
Great leadership and administration skills at age 13 and without any experience as a Mod.

You are a funny one.

Well it's already been marked as invalid by an administrator (probably due to your age, and lack of permission).

Marked invalid , you have only 22 hours of playtime and that doesnt meet time reguirements (3 days). You can re-apply next time in 16.10.

• Friendly
Reactions: Da Random
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread