Declined Admin Application for when time is due. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty Cat

Donator
Hello! The name's Kitty, or as most people know me, Jonas. I'm 23 years old (born in '94) and from Belgium. I'm re-applying for an admin position since i saw the notification on the servers. i'm fully aware that my application is being made very soon after i re-entered the community, but i figured it wouldn't harm to let you guys know i'm open for invites into the team.

Steam id is STEAM_0:0:42380572

My online times can really vary from week to week as well from day to day. there isn't any kind of schedule i keep to when gaming, i just do it whenever i have some time to kill. Timezon is GMT+1, since i'm from Belgium

I usually play Deathrun the most, since that's my favourite gamemode. i noticed we have an active Prophunt server, which is my second most liked gamemode. I like pretty much every other gamemode from there on equally. Mind you, i am garbage when it comes to any form of PVP combat (hence why i like PH and DR the most)

I do have a headset which i can use to use voice communication, but i'm not sure if it has been configured right because people don't usually answer to my "can you hear me"

Previous experience as Admin/mod:

Been a community mod in WTF gaming (head of the admin team)
Been admin for Panda Community twice before

Both of them used Sourcemod admin, so i'm familiar with the commands and such

Why pick me? well, you don't have to, but since some of the team members know me (and, believe it or not, i have changed, i lose my temper less often than before and am nicer in general) and i already have experience with sourcemod and how to deal with rulebreakers.

My Policy when it comes to rulebreaking is simple. I warn people first, either through mic or chat, whichever works. if they persist unknowingly, i'll give them a second and maybe a third warning before taking the appropriate action for their misbehaviour. if they knowingly and willingly start breaking rules, it's only one warning and a kick. I too was once a noob, we can't expect new players to automatically know all our rules and remember them.

That's it from me. i don't expect a reply immediately, just letting you know i am available just in case.

FtKcxaq.png

Applicant has retracted their application. You may reapply in one month.

• Agree
Reactions: Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread