Accepted Admin Application for US | 2Fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuytaro

Steam Username

Fuytaro

Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:1:57421165

Relevant Server Playtime

< Profile > 4d 11:50:04h as of application submission.

Bans

0 bans on record
< Bans >

0 comms bans on record
< Comms >

Server

I am applying for the Panda-Community.com US | 2Fort server

Online Hours & Time Zone

My timezone is US EST or UTC-5

General online hours are from 12pm local time to around 2-3 am local time most days of the week with some variance.

Microphone?

I have a working microphone that I use somewhat frequently. Additionally, I can send messages in the server chat when needed.

Admin Experience

While I do not have any experience with Administration on a TF2 server, I do have experience with the administration on Discord or other online platforms. Currently, I run I discord community server for a small fire emblem streamer named Pavise. It is officially condoned and promoted by the streamer.

What makes me a good fit for Admin?

I have a strong personal belief in doing the right thing when it comes to online interaction. I have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to harassment, homophobia, sexism, transphobia, racism, and the like. I want to help the community in which I am involved and work to create a safer, more enjoyable space online for everyone. I want to become a role model for those within the server and to help those who are suffering from being harassed by bad actors. I have noticed how the server has become a host of inflammatory content by those who target people who they view as being different, or lesser people than them. My goal is to stop this behavior and maintain a safe, enjoyable, and fun space for all who follow the server guidelines.

Method of Administration

My method of Administration will be fairly straightforward and follow a set of guidelines common to other admins.

Communication (Micspam, Racism, Harassment, etc)
Warning
720 minutes | gag
1440 minutes | gag
4320 minutes | ban
Perm | ban

Advertising Hacks
Perma Ban

Cheating / Bug abusing
Perm ban

I am open to changing or adapting these as seen fit by the moderation team! Please do let me know if these are too harsh or too lenient!

I appreciate your consideration of my application!
- Fuytaro

• Optimistic
Reactions: Fairy and Ian
Hello Fuytaro! Apologies for the late response.

Due to no one being officially assigned to US 2fort you won't be receiving required feedback from anybody other than me. It's just so you know what you need to improve / what is good so you're not completely in the dark of what is going on.

So as for application wise it's all right. I was somewhat confused about how you've worded things in your good fit for admin section. Zero tolerance would mean you don't warn straight to punishment but you have listed in your method of administration that you would warn for racism. I'm not sure what you mean by bad actors as well, I'm guessing trolls. It somewhat fits to what we know is currently going on for US2FORT currently. Seeing your player reports shows this too.
Bug abusing would be exploiting which would be regular stacking not perm. For cheating you would record a demo too, which you have started getting into the habit for via your reports.

As for your play sessions they're great amazing even but I am concerned you may burn out or feel stressed. You don't have to feel like you have to continue those session times if you get accepted we don't expect you to be on longer than 1 hour per day.
Your chatlog looks good. You're friendly and greet others. I do believe you are known by the community on there. I'm unsure voice wise what you are like as I know that server is vocal + you mention to speak often on microphone.
You report often and they've been great at helping us out deal with what is going on on that server.

Overall that's as much as what I can gather about you remotely. Hopefully I'll make time to come on and check you out gameserver wise

And with that I'll put this for under review so we can move along.
Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Solar.

Reactions: Solar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread