Declined Admin Application for RTD game (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname = ArchXPita or Dexter

My age= 15, becomes 16 in september/20

- Who gave you permission to apply? Hisu, the admin on RTD

- Your Steam2 ID = <STEAM_0:0:53310531>

Your general online times and your timezone= everyday. 14- 23 . weekends all day all night, depends.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? I am ususlly playing on rtd, its the only server i play on, im on top 10, im rank 8. I want to apply because there is never an admin on the server. since Drake/Sora ain an admin anymore, and Lumius aint gaming so much anymore. I am on the server a lot. And there are ore and more kids that got pc gaming TF2 since its free. So a lot of insulting and voice spam on server.

Do you have a microphone? Yes , i use it somethimes, when Turkish power is on, he is hilarious.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator. To be honest no. But i am telling Hisu about the rulebreaks, a lot.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? NOpe, need to a first time'?

Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Because i am an active tf2 gamer, that is online alot, and the rtd server needs some1 to watch, i belive i wont be chosen, because ive did this couple of times. And it has been declined. But now the server really needs more admins, there are a lot of insulting, arguing and stuff. And yes ive been a part of many arguments.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.= I will do my job as admin very well i belive. i will of course give warning before bann, and i will not ban people because we dont like each other. I will punish the rule breakers and do the job as any other admin.

I belive this is my last application, i dont expect to be chosen. But I will apreciate to become an admin =)
It's a decent app, but could you expand on how you'd deal with rule breakers?
I.e, you would kick or slay someone for doing such and such. Or do you just have global terms, so,
  • you ban someone for swearing
  • or you ban someone for spawn camping
Just this section I think needs expanding, your English is pretty good too so no issue there :)

• Agree
Reactions: Doc Piss
I have had some experience with you on 2fort I must say, and you are a nice guy in general. BUT you sometimes manage to insult and being rude without you even noticing it, and I remember gagging you for that as well. Staying neutral for now.

One time on 2fort i was using sm_gimme in the spawn while waiting for my friend. He happened to see it and started saying that i was hacking, insulted me and was swearing at me, even reported me for it even though i explained that it was just a command. None of it was really that pleasant to hear and i had to mute him for it. Many times after that he has kept insulting me. I find this person very rude and he has lied about his age in his previous apps, so to me he doesn't seem too trustworthy. I still wouldn't want him to become an admin.

• Agree
Reactions: Kah
he is a usual player on RTD and is nice if you know him. he is insulting and swearing only if someone is breaking the rules, this could stop if he had powers . but atm i am gonna stay neutral.

Reactions: ArchXPita
he is insulting and swearing only if someone is breaking the rules, this could stop if he had powers
He shouldn't be doing it at all, no matter if he's admin or not. Changing my neutral vote to a -1, Clarence said it all.

• Agree
Reactions: MercyOnly
he is a usual player on RTD and is nice if you know him. he is insulting and swearing only if someone is breaking the rules, this could stop if he had powers . but atm i am gonna stay neutral.
totally would stop with powers lol, will just end up in bad rep for the community itself

• Agree
Reactions: Zou and Kah
When he reported a hacker a few days ago and I joined, he felt the need to say "admin joined", and then kept calling my name. Nice move telling the hacker that an admin has arrived. That will surely help me catch him.

Extensive knowledge of the job is no prerequisite, but such limited awareness of the need to remain undercover/invisible when dealing with the situation raises questions. I will not pass any further judgment.

how am i suppoesed to tell u then`? long time since i last talked to you clarence, and KA , and clarence, you use admin powers on the server, useing moded weps and stuff. Clarence KA, its long time. But if i aint get the job, we need an active admin on rtd, i dont care if its me or not. the server aint as it was....

And clarence, ka, long time since, ive been changed, belive it or not. ive lost many people around me. And Hisu btw has helped me with some of it. And yes ive been rude. but long time since, ive also got banned in 6 months, but i made an apllication, and the guy who banned me, accepted my apologise because im not that "idiot" as u clarence belive i am, i probably was, but long time, many things has happend. And as i said, if i dont get the job we need an active admin on rtd server....

Swearing is a rule break, then i mute the guy, in 180 mins

Swearing is not rulebreaking...Shittalking, insulting and being a racist arsehat is rulebreaking.

Unless the person is definately someone that's gone off the deep end and is breaking rules like it's their job, there's no other situation where you instantly gag/mute/silence the person for 180 minutes.

You start off with a simple warning, if the chat traffic is busy, do another warning if the person in question does it again, since some people don't pay attention to chat that much. If the person continues, THEN you can do it, for 30-60 minutes or longer, depending on the severity.

Atleast that's the way how I handle things.

If i dont get the Job give it to zou, or Drake again, we need admins on the server, and if i was an admin i hadnt a need to call u evo =)

Last edited:
i got banned for swearing btw, ok decline this application if thats what u guys want, and if u guys wasnt an admin, u would talked more, arguing more and stuuf, personality changes

Last edited:
@ArchXPita, I didn't give you permission to apply this time. Please withdraw your application.

So is someone going to close this app? Its two sentences.

Holy fuck how badly can a person screw up an app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread