Invalid Admin Application for Panda Duel Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

- Your name and/or nickname

Sunny

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

N/A

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:1:170930339
U:1:341860679

- Your general online times and your timezone

My time zone is GMT. Currently I am online from 10 AM to 1 PM and from 3:30 PM till the end of the day

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

The Panda server which I usually play on Panda Duel. Yes I would visit a broader range of servers in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes I do have a mic which I used to use regularly on my previous competitive team "Men in Flannel"

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have no previous experience.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I think I should be part of the team because I am dedicated to Tf2 and the panda community servers. For the next three years I wont be having any work to do and will be always playing on the duel server. Multiple times there have been hackers here and I always tell myself if only I was an admin I could get rid of him as it took a while for an admin to show up. Today I recently saw an ad in the chat saying that panda.tf is searching for admins which is why I am here to apply

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Spamming via chat/voice: Up to 3 warnings. If ignored, will be muted.
Hacking: After spectating to confirm he is hacking, I will record a demo with proof, then ban him with out warnings as Hacking is not tolerated.
Inappropriate Sprays: Will be told to change it right away. If ignored, Temporary ban. If repeated after ban is lifted, he/she will receive permanent ban.

You do not have enough playtime which is 3 days.
You currently have 05:05:32 hours.
Please feel free to apply again once you have 3 days.

Invalid and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread