Invalid Admin Application for Orange #27 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus | Scrap.TF

Hello, my name is Marcus, I'm 16 years old, currently live in. Denmark and
I'm wishing to apply for the position of server Administrator.

I don't spend too much time in school therefor i'm pretty much on your servers the whole day.

Why do I want to be an Admin?

I've had quite alot experience on your panda servers and i can't help it but i play on them 24/7 a day, so i thought, "Why not become an administrator?"

I do have past admin experience in a TF2 trade server as Admin, so i'm experienced.

Anyhow, I have understanding of the servers rules, I have been in your servers for... half a year.

Panda is such a great community and i want to share my help with others, there's something that makes Panda Special indeed.

This on behalf sums up everything i've learned from being in the community for so long.

I'm expecting to hear something from you soon, and thank you.

Sincerely - Marcus

First I'd like to note something I noticed your Forum profile says "14 years" but you're saying that you're 16. Let's also not forget that this is application is really really short and also that you don't even list half of the things that are on the template. https://www.panda-community.com/threads/how-to-apply-for-admin.2770/

Second of all it says you've been on the orange server for 23 seconds. https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2828544
You need at least 3 days of playtime to apply for a server.

Which makes this application invalid.

You can apply again when you've reached the 3 days playtime for the server you're applying for.
When you do reapply put some effort into the application, use the template and actually put everything in the application.

Closed

Edit: He went on the orange server after this so it ain't 23 seconds anymore.

Edit 2: You've joined the forum yesterday and put your age at 14 and say on a application you're 16. Quite fishy

9e8507b88667d52518419a9016b2eebf.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread