Accepted Admin Application for NY Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname
For both Steam and panda-community my username is "The Spiciest Milk" but for Discord it's "Tasty" / But for out of Steam and Discord communication my name is Jacob.

- Your age
16 ( 17 in 4 days )

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Nobody

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
SteamID-STEAM_0:0:75575791
SteamID3-[U:1:151151582]
SteamID64-76561198111417310

- Your general online times and your timezone
Because it is currently summer I have online access for every hour between 6:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. EST, normally I log on around 1:00 A.M. to 4 A.M. but I can log on earlier if requested.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Almost all of the time I have spent in this community's servers it has been on NY Jailbreak, I would like to apply for NY Jailbreak. If needed I could come to any other TF2 servers, I have experience in Deathrun servers, VSH servers, PropHunt, and a few other gamemodes.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I have a functioning microphone which I haven't seen anyone have problems with.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do have experience as a Moderator but it was for a Minecraft server which has since been taken down due to lack of funding, the experience I had was pretty well but I wouldn't say I was too well with it since I was around 11 to 12 at the time and there weren't many problems on the server to extinguish.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I don't have experience with SourceMod

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I feel that I'd be a fine addition as an admin/moderator for NY Jailbreak, I have yet to break any rules to my understanding, I've made quite a few friends on Jailbreak and almost everyone who has given me feedback in game have told me I'm pretty well as warden so I must be doing something right.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
As most issues vary in degrees of wrongdoing and how they're taken out with degrees of effectiveness I know that Chat spam would be met with a warning and then a gag, however depending on the content of the spam and the spammer I think that if the person was spamming something vulgar it wouldn't merit a warning, but something lighthearted would.

Hacking and exploitation are a different matter from spamming and from me they deserve no warning as they have a direct impact on other player's gameplay and enjoyment and would receive a direct ban for as long as possible.

Favoritism for me would be giving the perpetrator a warning and if continued then I would give them a ban from BLU for either an hour or more depending on how many times it happened or the severity.

---

I do try to make things less serious than they appear and remind people of the rules and most of the time when people are unfamiliar with them I have a bind which lists a direct link to the forum post of the community's rules, but if things were to spiral and rules would be continually broken I attempt to contact admins, I feel like if I were an admin I could cut out the middleman and keep things in check for most of the time

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider.

He/she has passed all the requirements.

@Bugs @Madact

Please give a feedback on this app.
If other Admins knows this player and wants to give a feedback on this app, please do it now and you have aleast 1 Week.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Please include punishments on freekilling,teamkilling,baiting etc
As for my feedback, I can't see you as an admin, you mess around at times but I know you are just trying to have fun and such. I see you enforce rules at times...I'll stay neutral for now.

Please include punishments on freekilling,teamkilling,baiting etc
As for my feedback, I can't see you as an admin, you mess around at times but I know you are just trying to have fun and such. I see you enforce rules at times...I'll stay neutral for now.

Sorry that I hadn't listed these earlier.
Free killing and team killing happen to also be problems that directly affect enjoyment and play so they would be met with heavy repercussion as hacking and exploiting would. If caught in the act of mass free killing it would result in an immediate slay and guard ban for as long as possible paired with a respawn of the free killed victims, team killing is often found in cases where mass free killing is also found so it would merit the same punishment. Free killing against one or two people is most often just a case of misunderstanding, say the warden issues a command but a guard didn't exactly understand and killed someone out of confusion because he/she thought they were rebelling, in this case it most likely wouldn't receive harsh punishment because it was a misunderstanding, this would receive a warning and a respawn of the victim. BLU team killing is worse than free killing because it almost never has any reason and affects the outcome of the game and who receives last request.

Baiting is a less commonly seen problem but it causes many deaths of Reds, repeated instances of baiting would result in a guard ban for around an hour to two, in a single instance it would receive a warning and a reminder of how baiting and rebelling status works on this server, as well as a link to the forum of the Jailbreak rules.

Ghosting isn't fun and can lead to different outcomes in games and would receive a warning and if he/she would continue to do so then I'd have to give a 30 to 120 minute gag or mute depending on how the ghosting was performed.

Free hitting is a small crime which would result in a warning, if continued then a slay, and if done anymore it would result in a guard ban for half an hour ramping up for each time committed with the eventual maximum guard ban if the action was repeatedly done without regard.

If a guard opens the cells without orders being given or without the warden's permission then it would result in a warning, slay, and time bomb so as to end the failed day. If the person continued to do this, they would be met with a 30/120/240/480 minutes guard ban and if after that they would receive a maximum guard ban.

Vulgar language and images would result in an immediate spray ban or gag/mute for around 60 minutes depending on the severity, along with a warning to either change their attitude and/or stop presenting their image, if continued then it would be met with a 120/240 gag/mute/spray ban

Sorry again, I forgot that I had to list every policy

I've seen you be warden and stuff.
Seems all right, might need to learn some things about the rules I'm unsure.

But again I'm concerned that you have no experience. With jailbreak a lot of stuff is happening, maybe bugs can help you out but I'm slightly limited to coming on but when I do I usually hide.

I dunno. I'll need some more time to think about this. I'll put it under review for now but it might go on hold.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Madact, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread